Reviews for Christmas With the Beast Warriors
TOMMY chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
this is most licley the bast beast war fanfic iv rade you are the FUCKING BOOM. i like it when pepole do this cind of story

i think you shold mack a story where you meet the beast Warriors it wold be SO FUCKING EPIK and fuuny

p.s of all your storyes this is my fav

p.p.s pleas do more

you real I LOVE YOU
annea101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
great where's my cake :)
meh names sabrina chapter 1 . 10/16/2007

pairings rampageXgirl rampageXdepthcharge infernoXquicksrtrike terrorsaurXmegatron rattrapXdinobot

these are the main pairings that everyone likes oh! get girls to pair up with some boys to...all of them! oh I LOVE the pairing terrorsaurXwaspinator my fave!

besides rampageXdepthcharge & infernoXquickstrike

AyameKitsune chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
Are you gonna update this story cause I really like it.
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I agree with Death's First Kiss. Dinobot seems to be more a fan of Shakespeare than religion, and I can't think of any Maximal or Predacon who would take well to being bossed around by a little teenager pipsqueak.

If this really is modern Earth, Megatron should be out conquering things, Rampage would be eating random people, and Primal would be trying to stop the carnage from spreading too far. And my first guess is their 'commander' would be the first victim.
shojin anime chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
don't listen to deaths first kiss this story rockz! some ppl just got to be the killjoys and be mean about fics. PLZ update soon cause x-mas is gone but this story still be good! deaths first kiss is just a jerk.
Codie Pitt chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
That was funny. Please add more chapters. Also, I request the honour of you and I becoming friends. True name's Codie but I prefer Revan, Darth Revan (I like Star Wars. So sue me. Not really. The suing part.) or even just Lord Revan. TTYL. _-
Codie Pitt chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
LOLxinverted8. (Inverted 8 means "Infinity") Loved it. I'm still laughing over this thing. LOL. I hope to read more of your work. Also, I request the honor, of you and I becoming friends. Please Email me with your answer any time. P.S. Dinobot and Megatron are so cool that I secreatly think they are related. Like cousions. And, personally, I'm a Predacon/Decepticon. TTYL. _-
Death's First Kiss chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
There is so much wrong in this fanfic, it's unbelievable.

You obviously don't get the fact that, even in beast mode, Predacons and Maximals are (usually) much bigger than the average animal. And you obviously also don't get that in robot form they are at least three or four times bigger than a human (well, aside from Rattrap 'cause he's a tiny little thing).

Just wondering, but how big is your brother's head if the hat was too big for Waspinator? *low whistle*

Not to put your religion or anything down, but making Dinobot read the Bible was pretty low. I don't think he'd really give a damn about any of that.

I could go on about so, so much more but I'll leave you with this: You, a human girl, can command Maximals and Predacons alike with the mere squirt of a water bottle? Wow. Why are you wasting time writing fanfiction when you should obviously be taking over the galaxies?
Super Metal Sonic chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
As I said before good chapter
Thatredcar chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
(are happily eating cookies in kitchen) uh.. review.. o.o uh um.. cookies good.. (smiles happily and snatches another cookie..) .
Sylver-Star189 chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
Great update! You write very well, descriptive w/o being wordy. Good dialogue too. Keep up the great work!
Lady Shockbox chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Shockbox: (sighs) It's a miracle no one can see Dinobot. Although, it'd make shoping much easier. Everyone would actually get out of your way.

Terrorsaur: (blinks) That's a good thing?

Sixshot: (sighs) If there are thousands of hundreds of fleshlings running around a mall, then yes.

Shockbox: (grins) I finally met someone who dosen't think it's crazy to eat ice cream during the winter! I do it all the time and my friends think I'm whack!

Starscream: (tonelessly) You are whack.

Shockbox: (throws her shoe at his head) Shud up. (reads the fic again) I think I know who got what presents!

Rampage/DepthCharge - One of them got the anger management book. I just know it. That and the wrestling movies.

Inferno - The ant farm and possibly the lighter. I'm a bit worried about the fireworks...

Dinobot - Samurai movies, the two books obviously, the Dinobot figure, and the sword.

Waspinator - The cook book and the propper english book you mentioned.

Tarantulas/Rhonoix - The book on human technology. Maybe Tarry will learn how to NOT break the toaster for once. The science kit as well. I put these two under the same category cuz they're both scientists...

Silverbolt - PUPPY TREATS!

Cheetor - KITTY TOYS!

Shockblast: (anime sweatdrop) Slag.

Shockbox: (scratches her head) That's only what I think. Oh well, onto the next chapter! (runs into the next chapter but trips on Carnage halfway there ands gets mauled by the crazy thing)

Terrorsaur: (anime sweatdrop) Wow.

Sixshot: (sighs) Shockblast, please tell me you have the stun gun.

Shockblast: (takes it out) Got it.

Starscream: (smacks his forehead) Sometimes I wonder why we have that stupid Furby around anyways.
Lady Shockbox chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Shockbox: (puppy eyes) Shockbox like to try Waspy's cake...

Starscream: (pauses) Waspinator can cook!

Sixshot: (wide eyed) WHAT!

Shockbox: (throws her hands in the air) Of COURSE he can cook! Much better than Rampage I can assure you...

Shockblast: (holds his claw up) Don't remind us. We remember what happened during the Fourth of July BBQ last year...

Shockbox: (shakes her head) This is why we're going to see the Transformers Movie this Independance day coming up.

Starscream: (sighs in relief) I always liked Christmas best. (pauses) Aside the fact last year Shockbox put Carnage in my stocking...

Carnage: (jumps up and down and hisses)

Shockbox: (grabs the hairless Furby with an eyepatch and rubs the top of his/her head) Can't wait to read more! Very cute... Wonder what they're getting for Christmas. Hm? Oh well. ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER! (runs into the next chapter)

Sixshot: (blinks) Is that even physically possible?

Starscream: (tonelessly) No.