Reviews for Nightmares
The L. MMonster chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh gosh, that was funny (In some way) sooooo good! Really, very creative, I did truly like!
Congratulations :)
ELM22 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
That...was funky:) Good story.
December Wind chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Yes he should be nicer and go track her down wherever she's gone to and bring her back on the show! Lol sorry 1am randomness. You need to write more stories! You're really good.
jenstog chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I wasn't down with the scary stuff so this didn't do it for me. But It seemed well-written if someone's in to that.
Grissom1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I loved it! Perhaps a nightmare or two would do the trick!
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I was seriously wondering if your WIP had been updated lately and found this wonderful story instead. Wow...you really are an excellent writer. I look forward to more from you. :) chauncey
elfling65 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Yikes, what a nightmare! Please continue? That's really not a good place to leave us hanging. How does he go about being nicer? :D
Cougrl12 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Wow...incredibly creepy but I have to say that it was very well written and I really enjoyed it. Nice job!
regan666 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
hay that was a brilliant piece of writting , really creepy i could have swore my breathing changed i dont think i should have read this in the dark im slighly nervous now but thanks that rocked.:-)
faketreefinger chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Holy hell. That was graphic. A beautiful array of creepy images. The last line actually made me laugh. Great job.
MooTheQuackingCow chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I think that I've read every single story of yours now. Your twist on horror and romance was quite sickening and absolutely ingenious; this image will be stuck in my mind for a while now. You definately need to leave this one alone; it would take away from the abruptness of the ending if another chapter was added. The twisted sense of irony at the end made me laugh and cringe at the same time. At first I thought you should've led up to it, but now as I look at it, the way it was written allowed the ending to be that way.

"Fool," she hissed, "did you really think that love was free?" Every ounce of symbolism in his dream is summarized in this question. I'd love to see this happen in the show; everything was completely in character and so sick, it kind of needs to be added into the series at least once. :D

I'm sorry for the long-assed comment here, but you deserved it. I didn't want to put just an "I loved it" on your review section. I'm in the middle of your continuing story right now, and I can't wait for THAT one to be completed either. :) Keep writing, and I do beta work for many writers here, including FutureMissCSI60. If you're interested...send an e-mail. I found a spelling mistake and a few comma errors that I could fix for ya. :D
grisslybear chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I really liked this. Very well-written.
GMSR chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Holy crap! I am so impressed by this story! The end was priceless. Really really really well done. Not even close to what I expected, but 150 times better. *Adds story to favourites*
Turtlebaby chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
*claps*

That was interesting. A good interesting.

:o)

It flowed so nice, I've read dreams stories that read like a ride on the bumper cars. This was more like... the spaceship, just goes and goes and goes... until it stops. And props to you for reminding me of my favorite ride at the fair in the middle of the winter.

Two thumbs up!
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Eh, I think this could be rated T, it's not really THAT bad... then again, this is coming from the girl that reads the Exorcist and watches The Texas Chainsaw Massacre repeatedly.

But this was really good! Really, really. Loved the second to last line, made me laugh outloud. And the entire thing just sort of... flowed. It was just awesome, in a morbid sort of way. But I'm not sure if you should continue it, though, seems more oneshot-y, but that's just my thoughts.

-Ally