Reviews for Strange Relations
Scififan33 chapter 4 . 5/27
Will this ever be continued? Hope so
GingerTyPerior chapter 4 . 2/16
Amazing story
Xenoguyver chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
hee hee hee, I can't help but wonder what Sam and Dean's reactions would be when they find out their cousin is a POWER RANGER! HAHA oh man that should be fun. At least they know that their cousin is a Hunter in his own way and that being a Hunter is in their blood. And I get the feeling that after THAT little discovery, they will get the FULL story from the rest of the Rangers. Knowing Dean, he will be stunned for a good while. In other words, 500 bucks says his brain goes Blue Screen Of Death Mode.
RGillespie94 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I like this. Hope you pick it up soon.
Phoenix Flight chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Le sigh. I miss this story.

I have a head canon where Sam and Dean next leap to the conclusion that Dr. O is somehow brainwashing the kids, wanting them to believe he was or is a power ranger - like a cult leader, or something. It seems like it might be a good rabbit trail that would keep them from discovering the truth a little too quickly.
Maki-P chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
I'll tell you it's a shame this fic hasn't updated since 07. It's a pretty interesting story, I hope it isn't totally dead
PerfectionPersonified04 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Can I just say- AMAZING? Two of my all time favorite shows. This is like a treat. Thank u sooo much!
Cambian chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
I just got back into Power Rangers not that the entire series are on netflix instant play. I started with Mystic Force and then went to Dino Thunder.

Anyway, I never thought a crossover between Power Rangers and Supernatural could ever work until I noticed how much Conner looks like Sam. And I got to admit that this is a really good story. It would be awesome if you could continue as it's now 2011. It would even be cool if Sam and Dean could somehow become rangers. He would be so funny. I could see Dean freaking out over having to wear spandex and Sam would look good in green and Dean could be yellow. Please write more!
Sailor Navy Ranger chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
More please! Its 2010 and there is still no chap 5! I find that hard to believe as this is really good
SKY UNICORN chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
I just finished reading the first 4 chapters. They are awesome! I am not a big cross over fan but I got to say this one is really good. can't wait to see what happens next!
Sarra Torrens chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Great job! Nice accuracy, and funny too! I want more! Please?
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
aww this is interesting. I hope you will update soon even though it's been 3 years since you updated, but i'd love to know what's going to happen. very interesting plot. i love supernatural and i really like power rangers so this is very nice.
eirenical chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
First off, "Of Love and Bunnies" is the story that got me back into PR fanfiction after a long hiatus. Then I started browsing through your other fics and found this one.

_OMG_. I absolutely love this story! You have Dean and Sam down perfectly and seeing the Rangers' interactions through their eyes is just priceless. _ Especially as they're in their "skeptical" mode. "Power Rangers? Pfft. They don't exist."

And the hopeful looks that the three little Dinos gave Tommy when the subject of TMNT came up? Awesome! *snickers* Maybe they should talk to the Space Rangers about that one... *eg*

Finally, I _love_ Conner's mother in this story! I especially love that as concerned as Dean and Sam are about her finding out, not only does she already know, but she *has a way to contact John*. O_O _Love_ it. 3 *_* 3

Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I loved this story and hope you someday continue it. _
Raven Artemis chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Hi. me again. this story sounds interesting. as a comitted addict of OLaB I would ask you to indulge me a teeny bit. :) i know it's hard to write one fic sometimes, let alone two. but there are so many 'chaos places' this fic could go. Sam and Dean find out the truth about Conner. Conner finds out the truth about Sam and Dean. Sam and Dean get recued by Power Rangers who know their names? (don't Think anyone'd be that careless, but who knows?) Sam and Dean take on Zeltrax to Defend Conner. Sam and Dean kick Tyranodrone butt. Conner's mum finds out what he's really doing. all of the above?

go ahead. take the ideas. hopefully you have a bit of inspiration to at least consider writing more.

MeantToBe16 chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
Hey! Great story! Could you please update it soon? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Supernatural Dino Thunder Super Hot Guys!

Please update son! :D