Reviews for Lunar Legend
Suddenly, I ship Kuronue x Midoriko and Jin x Kagura
... I need to go write a fanfic with Kagome and Midoriko are in a Youko Kurama situation with a KagomeKuramaMidorikoKuronue pairing
After I finish these chapters.
AngelLaNelle chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
More Kur/Kag, please.
ApolloAres13 chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
It always amazing me at yusukes colourful entourage of words in is dictionary this story is funny and amazing I love the way you described her as a lunar!
la canelle chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
I love it, can't wait for the next update
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
Please don't give up on this amazing and increadable story! I love it! Please continue! T_T It's so rare to find a story with chapters that aren't half a page long, and actually look like they have been through a spell check! _ PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS STORY!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 14 . 7/2/2011
Natalie Natalie chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Hate to break it to you but its "Kikyo" not Kikiyo.
AddyWalker chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
It's not Kikiyo its Kikyo
Soren Quill chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
Please update, this is a really good story!
Lauramichca chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
I am so looking forward to when you pick this up again.

But either way, thaks for sharing!
GintsukiKyu chapter 14 . 3/13/2011
Great fic I'll be waiting for next chapter.
YunaNeko chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:D
Emerald Time chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
I love your story! You sure do know how to write and leave whoever reads the story hanging and wanting more! Please update soon :D
jesswolf22 chapter 14 . 2/6/2010
i like your storie
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Interesting story concept. I like how you kept Kagome being Kikyou's incarnation when adding to it. Some of it is really confusing, but that's apt to happen.

One thing... back when Kurama was first being helped by the ki of the plants you wrote that the Fauna was giving him their ki, but I believe you meant Flora. Fauna is animals etc. while flora is plant-life.

Would be nice to see this continued and finished. Thanks for writing!