Reviews for Necrosis
Niflheim C chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
this... was very beautiful. thank you.
MnC21 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I agree with the previous reviewer, this is a shonen ai fiction. And this is so sadly beautiful fiction. I almost cry. Also, you leave it in a perfect ending.
Niwaki chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
just to inform you:

your summery is wrong, this is not yaoi, it's shounen ai, slight bxb or whatever you want to call it but not yaoi.

yaoi is the term for when its flat-out sex, smut, lemon, graphic again whatever you want to call that. kisses is not that.
Kagamine.Mona chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
oh my gosh

im crying

it is SO sad but yet very beautiful

i love your story

and keep up the good work!

- Mona
Shippo8 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
That was awsome though i thout tha kid had pandora and was really alive but any ways that was a perfect ending
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
THAT WAS SO SAD! D: WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE? 3 3 3
great writing though T-T
hisokauzumaki chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I cried when I read this.
appleftw chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
written so hauntingly beautiful with the way time flows and wraps up so nicely in the ambiguous end. tear jerker :'x and the last moments are just so 3... so poetic.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I don't know how I've missed this story for so long, but I just thought it was absolutely beautiful. I could feel the emotions so clearly throughout the whole thing. Thank you for writing and sharing.
al3n3a chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This is such a wonderful fic. Kaito's last line was very moving and haunting. Thank you for sharing.
norickayer chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This is horrible and depressing and I love it.
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
that was... warm. not a word that a person would describe something this angst-ridden, but warm was what i felt when i read it. it must have been the sacrfice.

this fic totally proved the old saying:

"you may be one person to the world; but to one person, you may mean the world."

...or something along those lines.
Waterdog chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I'm confused... is KID dead or alive?
Virot chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Such a deep meaning that you have embedded into this. Throughout the whole fic I had crossed my fingers and hoped that Kaito did not really die. But the last line really had me breathless because it was so romantic and angsty (but GOOD angst). Everyone was in character, and I love the way you had written Kaito's dialogue with Conan. T_T I love this fic.
kattobangyou chapter 1 . 10/28/2008