Reviews for Ways to tick off Battosai
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
embarrassing stories about his childhood with Hiko such as the time he ate 'laughing mushrooms'.
12. Tease him about his youth and appearance.
Emperor Jaden chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Another great story. Loved the first one. Keep writing!
SassandraS chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
even better than 'ways to tick of Kenshin'

Battousai is so much more of a challenge than Kenshin.

Then again, Kenshin doesn't anger that quickly whereas Battousai would just slice through if you are a bit to annoying.

Stealing his top, revealing him in public (and pray he doesn't find out who ;)) and the snowball fight were my favorites

you really have a good sense of humor

keep at it
HitokiriKuroRyu chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Bwa ha ha, this is funny! Good job!
Evee-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
LOL! This is so funny. I like the talk about Hiko one, though I thought that maybe he would feel guilty and go back to Hiko.
Warg chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Hahaha, this one gave me a laugh and i really needed that.. thanks :)
Hasso chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Ah finally a spoof on Battosai dam it just too funny him being a street performer or being a shinsenguim defiantly funny. Because it will never happen Satio & “him” will kill each other in seconds flat my favorite ask him to dress like a girl because he can make that “look” possible. You know that true O no, not his favorite top, not the top anything but the top; that represent last shred of his childhood. (Baw-ha-ha-ha) : ) ah thanks for writing this sweet fic that make fun of R.K. characters. You have no ideal how much this brighten up my day.