Reviews for Marie's Choice
Cheann de na thit chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
aww, so sweet and such a good idea, i obviously chose logan, those to are just perfect for each other .

MelKat-Productions chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
I Picked John (chapter 4) I really liked it. Nice idea with the whole optional endings! Is there gonna be anymore chapters of Rogue/John?
kidscanfly chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
I vote Chapter 4 an A
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
I vote Logan/Marie.

It's not that I think it is great, but Bobby was out kissing Kitty, and Pyro is an evil lunatic.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
I, of course, chose Logan.
The Truth About Roses chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
I choose Ryro because it's my all time fave romantic pairing in X-Men (movieverse). But I think your idea of writing a story with several options is great, for us readers because it makes all of us satisfied (unless there's a Romy fan around here) and for you because you get a lot more reviews than other authors who only write about one pairing. I found it incredibly original, never seen in (at least not that I know).

I have to say I really loved the angst you put on John's chapter, how you didn't make him OOC and how you kept playing with his and Rogue's emotions. All I ask for is for you to keep updating this story because it's really great.
M. Iris Alicea chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
My story is Bobby/Rogue. Try it. That's my vote.

BlossomOnATree chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
I Loved your story!
Talenyn01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Interesting, I've never seen a fanfiction done this way before. The Rogue/Pyro version was pretty good, I can picture a kiss between them coming to pass like that. However, in the Rogue/Logan version, Logan seemed way too soft and sweet, not like himself at all. I didn't read the Rogue/Bobby pairing seeing as how I DESPISE Bobby!
lyricalemme chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
Okay, so first I chose Logan and I very much enjoyed it.

Then John and it made me giggle. I liked how their kisses were 'searing'.

And then Bobby. I liked how Storm approached letting Marie stay at the mansion. And Bobby was stupid, but he made up for it. Very nice. You should totally do another story like this. I thought it was a great option.
Dama Jade chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Oh God! I must be older than I thought; I've never had one of those book. Heh!

Well, I chose John. Thank God you didn't put Gambit on the list. That had been real difficult for me to choose from me.

You made it so good, that I almost felt like if I was seeing the movie after Rogue took Bobby hands. Sorry, but never, since I saw X1, liked Bobby for Rogue. Rogue's needs a bad boy.

I hope to read another fic. You're good at it. Really, I liked it very much.
PyroSprite chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
I'm gonna have to go with John, because well, to be honest with you i really don't like bobby, and i think the logan/rogue pairing is a bit creepy cause you know, he's like reaalyy old and all.

loved it so far though :]
RedMagic chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
I picked Pyro because well really Ryro is the best Xmen pairing around. Loved the story? Will there be more?
tamazi chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
make rogue chose logan! :D best choice in my opinion
PsychoTherapy chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Okay, okay, I picked John because apparently I have a weakness for the cocky matchstick and all I can say is:

Aw..hell, that was jusy cute. I love the 'Adventure Book' idea by the way, really original. Plus, I lived on those bloody books when I was little, hehe..

Anywho, it was a really sweet story. I hope you write more in the future!