Reviews for Time To Wait
Cutter12 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
You captured the pathos quite nicely.
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
great story
ogly138 chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
I don't like death flicks, but this was well writen. I think you have potential as a writer, but just remember that you want to keep your readers, not make them so depressed that they try and off themselves. Look forward to more fics by you.
RiderOfRohan3019 chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
this is the third fic that i've read that's made me actually cry. this was very good and i enjoyed reading it. even if i did cry but that just means that it was great. thanx for the story! loved it
celadon chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
So lovely. :)
Patty chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Bless you for writing this second chapter. Even though I hated to learn the details of

Don's death, I was comforted to know that Alan was with him at the end.

Not only was it a great story it was a more logical end to Hot Shot than appeared on

the show (but Heaven forbid poor Don dies in the series). The massive morphine dose he was

injected with would have had more repercussions than a sore neck as in the episode!

Your ability to bring very real emotion into your writing is a rare gift. Seldon do tears

actually come to my eyes; here they did. Thanks again for a job well done.

Now . . . . would ya please write some more Numb3rs fics? Pretty please?
Smudge chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Just wanted to say that this is fantastically written. I read it for the first time at work and had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom to compose myself and stop my mascara running.
moppig chapter 2 . 11/24/2006
That was simply beautiful. You brought me to tears. Thank you
bluhart chapter 2 . 11/24/2006
*sigh* depressing. But well written. Don's death wasn't really... let's say, dramatized, in this story? But I liked that part about this story. It's kinda like a different view. Nicely done. :)
printandpolish chapter 2 . 11/24/2006
This is excellent. Very well written and sounds all-too realistic, the thought that go through one's head. Good job.
Patty chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Grief beautifully described. The emotion of each person is very vivid. Wish I knew

more about what happened to Don but I suppose he died in the line of duty. Would you

consider giving us a story in flashback?
TreesGoneWild chapter 1 . 11/22/2006

This was so elegantly written.

Sorrow is not always loud, it is more often than not a muted pain that settles into your bones and never leaves. You illustrated this spledidly.

This story made me ache for them. Well done!
maurbill chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Man, that totally depressed me. I also don't read character deaths because, well, I guess I just get too depressed to easily. But I did read this and yes I am now depressed but it was written very well. I must remember, it's just a story, these are fictional characters and life goes on. On that note, I am better and gotta go and get my turkey ready for the big day tomorrow. You have a very Happy Thanksgiving and that goes out to all of you out there who are reading this. I just love this site and all you dedicated people who are so kind as to bring us these stories.
Sarai chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I love it!
IsabelleS chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
That was good - sad, very sad - but also very good. Shadding a tear...