Reviews for What are Friends For?
M-Grounds chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I love Takari but I didn't like how this story portrayed them... Kari is a very kind and sensitive character who would be more caring for an animal especially T.K.'s pet. I didn't like her "it's just a fish" comment and how she just let it die... Also why would she be "worried" for TK just because he's very concerned with his animal companion's life? She's much more compassionate and intelligent in the show.
Sorry I just hate animal cruelty and thinking they're less just because they're not the same species as us. .
takari-lover chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I'll be honest...I didn't like the plot. Kari's "it's just a fish" comment and letting it die really bugged me because she's a very kind sensitive girl in canon and would be caring for animals..especially T.K.'s pet. Sorry...I just hate animal cruelty. .
3mee chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Yeah, there's noway a fish is more precious than your best friend.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I'm not sure if you're still up and about on this site, but this was a really fun read. It was lighthearted, nice, and just plain fantastic.

I applaud you!
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I enjoyed this fic because it's light, humourous and really in character. It was a nice tuch that TK wasn't angry.
smile chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.
Potgenie chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Haha this story is really old I know (7 years ago! Wow) but it's good! I find it hilarious, actually - in a good way of course. :) The way Takeru treated his fish was amusing, and the ending is so sweet... nice story! :D
Blondie121147 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
CUTE! I love Kari and Tk they're adorable! Great friendship fic! :)
Jedi Takeru chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I think TK'd be a bit sadder, but mostly in character...could use a tad of betaing...Oh well, good fic!

And for a possible sequel: The Ghost of Charlie the Fish!
Aniu Blade chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Very funny, you should write more.
HigureCommando chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
This Fic is great! You SHOULD write more Digimon fics I mean it.
amalia janeway chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
That was great! Exceptional, considering you've never written digimon before. E-mail me if you would like to write for my website:

. , it's digimon, but if it's really good, I might accept Pokemon. Thanks!
Ieri chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
That ws gr8!
BanditPonyta chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Ok, I really didn't mean to bash Digimon. I was just saying I really am not like a HUGE fan, I haven't even seen a lot of the first season. I don't hate the show and I apoligize if that is the way I came across to you people. Thanks again for all your reviews.