Reviews for Cub
Epic Writer chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Reported abuse. Get a real brain.
Talos the Saiyan chapter 3 . 4/13/2007
this story is pritty good so far.
angelkitty77 chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
i like this i have watched my husband play this game and like it love the story hope formore soon
quwira chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
yay omg i love fable! and i was so shocked 2 c as a fanfic thing! YAY! i have 2 files, 1 4 being gd, 1 4 being evil, and on my gd 1 im up 2 twinblade which i probably wont b able 2 do... where r u up 2?
ficflicker chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Congratulations on a great story. I really enjoyed it. I never knew that Balverines were intelligent. I just thought they freaked out traders. Oh well, I'm off to snort elephant shavings.

I AM AT ONE WITH NUGGETS!
lord lazy pants chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
as always, great. it's got our hero, balveriens (sp, i know) and maze beeing greedy. i love this story, young as it is.
tenneyshoes chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
it's great more plz
lord lazy pants chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
hey, i like this...raised by balveriens, jack gonna find out isn't he, and there's gonna be a fight, thenn the guild will kill all the pack, and take the boy, or something like that. at least thats my prediction.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
first off Missy-kay is a bitch

2) good fic now i command you to update
Asano chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Hey, nice going. Whenever you create new chapters, email me and let me know.
Asano chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Provides an interesting perspective into the lives of Balverines. Very good.
SpazzChicken chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
I liked that you had the balverines use their own types of names for things. And the footnote was very helpful. :D

Pwnzome story, keep going! :D
BlissfulChaos chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Nice! This story is very interesting and unique. I'm looking forward to future chapters.
anony chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Lol pretty nice story man, real unique that the hero is a "semi-balvarine" Keep going, good story
Missy-Kay chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
wow are you like a noob to fable or somthing?

they are cullis gates! not trainsporters and you seiriously need more detail i dont what the hell is going on,and how old they are.

and if kyro is a kid why would he giggle and giant wolves that are trying to attack him! Why would you laugh in that situation!

sorry if this is harsh, but im giving you the same "constructive" criticism you gave me.

MissyKay