Reviews for Full Circle
Aidu chapter 19 . 10/12/2008
oh little James Jack... I am sad the story is over but I enjoyed very,very much.
Aidu chapter 18 . 9/30/2008
r u kidding? I still Love it!

More please :)
Elizabeth Benning chapter 17 . 1/22/2008
OMG this is like the best seriese of stories i have read. I thnk you really should update because this story is so amazing! Please update when you can. IT beautifully written and it just is so good!
Aidu chapter 17 . 2/21/2007
Thanks Lucy indeed! ;)
beccacat chapter 16 . 2/17/2007
Well I am back! I have read all of your chapters since I last reviewed, and they have been fantastic. I am so happy that Karen is making it back! As usual Will has been just wonderful, like your writing! I can't believe all they have been through, it is a miracle that Karen is a functioning human being after all she has endured. I am glad she has agreed to talk to someone when they get back from the cabin. Importantly though, she has reconnected with Will, and that will do more for her emotionally than anything. Will is Karen's strength, he has always been there during the worst and helped her to move forward and keep going!

Great job, the writing has been fantastic! I love this storyline, you have done a wonderful job weaving their stories together! Keep up the good work!
Aidu chapter 16 . 2/17/2007
Cool chapter!

I bet you they can't go anywhere and Karen gets all freak out and she starts changing again...wow sorry I know you are the story teller anyways..;) I like it
Pamena chapter 15 . 2/12/2007
I'm so glad things seem to be getting better between the two of them, and that Karen seems to be getting over everything and moving on. Will did the right thing in taking Karen away for a few days, I can't wait until they get home and start living their lives again, with little Lucas-Karen probably misses him. Thanks for the update hon, quite a steamy chapter;) Update soon!
Pamena chapter 13 . 2/6/2007
Oh, I really hope whatever Will decides to do works-I hate seeing Karen this way. Grace and Jack are sweet to take Lucas for a while, and I hope that when Karen and Will get back, she'll start paying attention to Lucas again, I'm sure he misses his mommy. I can't wait to see what happens! Thanks for the update hon, more soon:)
Aidu chapter 13 . 2/5/2007
hey! its good . I like it :)
Pamena chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
Aw honey, you're really making me sad here! I feel so bad for Karen and Will, they've been through a lot together. I hate that Karen's lost another baby, I did NOT see that coming. I thought that since the baby had been born and seemed perfectly healthy, that everything would be fine. Hopefully Karen and Will can get through this together, and move on. Here's to hoping Will helpse Karen get past this-he's always been the strong one in their relationship. Thanks for the update hon, sorry it took me so long to review!
ironical08 chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
OMG no! I love this story!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
honey i don't think it's bad! it was really sad though. i think you wrote this part really well. I feel so bad for Karen and Will. They have been through so much. I am anxious to see where you take this next!
AnastasiaBeaverhausen24 chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
Great story, but can you cut Karen and Will some slack? Title Ideas...Broken Bridges...Time Heals Everything or maybe Loves Labor Lost. Keep up the good work and check out my story "Love Always, Will"
beccacat chapter 9 . 1/22/2007
Great chapter! I am so glad that Will has talked to Dr. Martin. I am glad that Will took Dr. Martin's advice and held a funeral service for Noah, they needed to formally say goodbye, all of them. I hope this will help Karen to begin her grieving process and reclaim her life. I know this will be a totally wrenching process for Karen and Will but they can get through this! I can't wait for your next update!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
honey im so sorry i havent updated in a while. i just went back to school from break and it sucks lol. ive had 2 papers to write already. anywho. man i thought things were gonna turn out ok for them. this chapter was so sad. i cant believe their baby died. i can only imagine what kind of effect this is gonna have on karen. she has been through so much already. i sure hope she is ok and that things end up turing out good for them. i cant wait to read more and see what happens with karen. update soon please!