Reviews for Rei's Awakening
Make A Sequel Chapter.
InsanitysCandy chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Congratulations
WindriverV2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
A really nice story you have, gets a bi discriptive on auska's end but other wise good.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I hate to say this, but.. this story kinda sucks. There's some huge grammar issues that could use some work.
Sara chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Please work on your grammar and spell checking. It takes away from the story when you have to guess what the writer is trying to say.
sweeety chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I liked it

I hope there's a sequel where Rei returns it or they practice some more or she gets lesson number two or it gets emotional or something
Andrew Hildreth chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
You're a sick pervert! Lol.

Cute story, could be a little bit hotter (IF you catch my hint)

Lord Andrew
Joshua alton chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
yes... I am gonna call you a perv.

but I'm a Hentai-ass to.

good.
ArmorBlade chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
For a moment there I was afraid Misato was going to go dominatrix on them - thank you for not, the ooc-ness was kind of stressing enough.

I do like the concept though of conditioning them together (the sxx as just the side outcome)
Weaponized Mind chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
SICK PERVERT! I only did that because you asked me to. by the way i noticed a gramer mistake right about here

And that first children is an orgasm” Asuka proclaimed

that should be child right? good fic, keep up the good work.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Man this was good, keep it up
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Hm... it's a bit short... but good, nethertheless
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Why did you label this "mild lime"? It's clearly a lemon, even if the descriptions are short.

Hell, it's practicaly PWP.
JuLiaAleX chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This story is very good!

I liked it a lot, your idea of the 'lesson' was a great one!

It is a good lime, just my type, neither extremely explicit nor completelly innocent.

Keep writting Yuri limes!

I must tell you this is the first Yuri I've ever read! So you are honoured with my first Yuri reading!

See you!
Sesshy's Girl 00 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was very interesting. Rei and Asuka made me smile...It was interesting to see the way the two of them interacted...