Reviews for Bets & Love
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 46 . 5/23/2012
Aww i love every min of this...:-)
jonoave chapter 46 . 1/4/2007
Ah, what an enjoyable long read through a whopping 46 chapters! I have to say again, this is one of the best AU Blake-Tori fics ever. And I'm glad you incorporated some stuff from PRNS - their elements and colours and so on. It's really cool.

Also character development was excellent, and you want to continue reading it because you care and 'feel' the characters. Thanks mainly to the great job you did, with the backstory of how they met and how the relationship grow. How it wasn't just head over heels and then happily ever after.

Me going off to read your sequel now. Keep writing yeah!
jonoave chapter 32 . 1/4/2007
The wedding was just... wow. The reception was ... amazing. It was so touching reading the about the wedding, when Tori walked up the aisle and both of them looking at each other. You definitely have a talent for writing; I could feel as if I was there and witnessing the whole thing. Sigh... you've sorta reignited my fairy tale romance dreams..hehe..
jonoave chapter 30 . 1/3/2007
Damn, I loved the little Hunter-Blake banter in this chapter!

...“Ha, ha. You loved me from hello and you know it.” Blake said smugly playful.

“You just keep telling yourself that little bro.” Hunter mocked...

- this is classic! The whole wedding preparation was done really well too, I feel so happy for Blake and Tori. Gonna read more and review later.
jonoave chapter 26 . 1/3/2007
Aww, it was so sweet when Blake proposed to Tori! Sigh... you're making me feel all tingly inside, and wishing for my own fairytale romance. Hehe, great job. I really like you writing about them from how they started, and how they grow together. It shows how real they are - the setbacks, the occasional arguments and the great moments together.
jonoave chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
Wow, the part where Nathan came back was so intense. And I really liked the sex shower scene - you write amazingly well, describing them sufficiently without being overtly gross or dirty. Ah, what I'd to be in Tori's position at the moment...

Still reading the rest.
jonoave chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
This is a great chapter. I loved how Tori blurted out she loved Blake - that was really sweet. And hehe, I did get a One Tree Hill vibe from your fic since the first chapter. Imagine my delight when you introduced Peyton! Hehe. Can't wait to read the rest.
jonoave chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
This is such an awesome AU Blake/Tori fic. It's really touching as well, I like how you develop the relationship slowly through several chapters. How both of them have to get past insecurities and the past before they get together. Having them had sex before getting together was weird, and I thought it'll spoil the relationship, but you did a great job at proving me wrong!

You definitely have a talent for getting into characters' heads. I like the Blake-Hunter dialogues too, though they argued it's cool they're still quite brotherly. And all your Blake Tori dialogues are really fun and touching. "I so had my heart set on calling him Blakey bear from now on.” - this is pure gold! And yeah, I can totally imagine him as Blakey bear...sigh...

I'll give another review after I've gone through more of this fic.
PeterBladley19 chapter 46 . 12/20/2006
JuseaPeterson chapter 46 . 12/20/2006
That was so cute. I love how you did that. It was really good. And I think it was a perfect way into your next story, because it left in a good way but an open ended way, you know?

I've really enjoyed reading your story and can't wait to read the next one. Thanks.
JuseaPeterson chapter 45 . 12/20/2006
That was cute. I loved the whole Christmas, interactions and everything it was so cute.

Good chapter.
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 46 . 12/20/2006
this is wonderful! bravo! bravo! cant wait for the next story! :D
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 43 . 12/16/2006
hey.. that was cool with Jessica showing up.. haha... Do they really have to see with each other's ex? hehe.. but I do hope something interesting would happen... :D
PeterBladley19 chapter 44 . 12/15/2006
Hi! thank you for updating and YEAH Tori is pregnant again. That would be funny if she had the baby on the 14th. SO MUCH on the 14th. So please please please please please write more.
JuseaPeterson chapter 44 . 12/15/2006
That was so incrediably cute.

I forgot to mention this in my last review but I love how Rox will go up and lay next to the crib, it's so cute.

The interactions with Tori and Blake and Aubrey are so sweet and real.

I love the whole Motocross sleep wear.

Whitney and Derrick are married, that's cool. And Hunter and Peyton are having a kid.

And Blake and Tori are having another.

Good chapter.