Reviews for Baby Love
XxVanitasAngelxX chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Haha my fave part was when aerith kept throwing glass at cloud. That was funny as hell XD
Aerith-Kisaragi97 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That was hillarious XD
xCattyx chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Month Six! *rolls in laughter* XD
Raven St. Schuyler chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
nice ending, that's what every woman says after birth funny thing that, then they end up having like 8 kids
v03-R.N chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Ingenious! (i hope i spelled it right)
Darkslilangel chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
It was cute. Good job.
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
o.o! haha! wow, do i have to go through that when i'm pregnant! I'M SO NOT HAVING ANY KIDS! lol. keep on writing! . and zack the sex king! NYAHAHAHA!
Kindest Of Lies chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Me: (evil grin) So Cloud can't handle children, can't he? Hee hee hee...

Cloud: (sweatdrops) Oh shiitake mushrooms...

Me: You want a baby, Cloud?

Cloud: (eyebrows twitch)

Me: Let's name the future baby "Cloudorina"! Squee!

Cloud:... NO! (runs away)

Me: (giggles) Tee hee, I'm WAY too young to have children, sheesh!

Anyways, poor Cloud-kun, had to face a preggy Aeris, complete with mood swings and throwing issues! Good job! (evil grin) And now I know how to torture Cloud...

Sephiroth: Harsh. Sucks to be you, Chocobo-head. (flies away)

Cloud: I WANT MY MOMMY! (curls into fetal position)
Muffin the Muffin chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I'm not a clorith/cleris fan but I liked the story.
Lord Regnier chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
You have to do a sequel Cloud learning to be a father and best of all learning to

change the baby's diper lol that would be awesome
asga chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
oh my poor cloud haha, oh yes make a sequel please :D
Rend chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
cuteness, could start a teddybear factory with the amount of fluff you got here...but somehow all this feels strangely I've read it before, well it was similar to another one like this, but what seperates this one is the CloudAerith pairing, I thought they were rather cute together...but what if Cloud want's a boy next time...what would Aerith do?
Aeris1172 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
AHH. OMFG. This is awesome. My favourite part is when Cloud's talking to the baby & Aeris tells him he can be cute. x3 SQUEE!

You must make a sequel~