Reviews for Uchiha 1001
siriuslight chapter 1 . 6/29
God I almost floating my self in tears during half of the story coz i knew it was gonna ended tragic. and it did. but somehow i feel relief knowing that (in my opinion) sakura had chose the right decision. when you are growing and somehow become an adult, to be with someone, its not only the matter of who loves who. but who appreciates your love. sometimes, action speaks louder than words tho. there is no point of keep loving someone who never give a proper answer and hang you up in the end.
revinzy chapter 1 . 6/14
this is so beautiful and I love it.
Sasuke is stupid and even though I'm a SasuSaku hard fan, I'll be glad if in the end in this fic Sakura still marry Naruto.
For me, Its not about who loves who but who tried the most and who gives their best to their loved one. Action always speaks louder than words. And Sasuke doesn't even tell her how he feels. So I'm not complaining if Sakura end up with Naruto. And I think it was a wise choice too, to marry someone who loves you. Even though Sakura didn't love Naruto as much as she loves Sasuke, but she doesn't know that Sasuke loves her too. And thats because of Sasuke's own stupidity. He doesn't even tried, gosh!
So I don't want to be the cheesy fangirl who just say "I want Sakura to be with Sasuke but I feel bad for Naruto too" lol no. Sakura deserves someone who gives their best to her. Who will try to the very end to makes her happy. Not someone who just sit and do nothing. No. Just no.
Sorry I'm rambling, I just hate that kind of guy.
Overall, I love this story and despite my (kind of) hate of Sasuke's character I still think your writing is beautiful and the choices of words are beautifully written. So thank you for sharing this
recalcitrance chapter 1 . 6/10
NOOOOO i don't wanna cry. this is far too emotional for me, no. i super duper wish that sakura wouldn't marry naruto, that she would run away or sasuke would kidnap him. i mean freaking hell man! this fic is truly something
UmaOliveira chapter 1 . 3/19
That was just breathtaking, wow

I want Sasuke to ruin the wedding, but at the same time i feel so sorry for Naruto...

BlueSeraphos chapter 1 . 1/21
Sasuke U idiot!
missdauxian chapter 1 . 1/15
That was heartbreaking.
If there was an aftermath, Sasuke was able to break the wedding and they'll be together.
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
I don't know what I hope the end to be. I want Sasuke ruin the wedding, but it will be sad for Naruto. I want SasuSaku happy but Naruto too good to be hurt. I know that's why you didn't write the ending. You want the reader decided that herself. By the way, the title is 1001, so I think Sakura will end up with Sasuke though. Fascinating!
sasusaku fan chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
so what just happen she loves naruto or sasuke cause clearly she said "I love you sasuke " but what about the wedding?
Willowtuft chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
I love this story. The feels man, the feels.
Bean and Pea chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
I remember reading this when I was very young. Now that I'm 18, it's not THAT amazing to me anymore, but it's incredibly nostalgic. I still like it very much to this day. :)
Amanyaika chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
it's the beautiful story I ever read! sasuke took long enough to notice sakura paper boat!
Hikanzakura chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
kumenangos
brenda sianipar chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
This story is BEAUTIFUL. i LOVE it soo much. i actually never read one-shot fanfiction and i was bored and tried reading some. this should be lengthen to a long fanfiction tbh️ althooo i expected the ending will be clearer and 'happy ending'. but i appreciate this fanfiction. great job!️️
Shota Mei chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This pain in my chest is real... omg I read this story 10 years after you published it wow but this story is really great, the feelings really touched my heart. Good work!
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
And you're making me cry...