Reviews for Uchiha 1001
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 1 . 9/11
I don't know what I hope the end to be. I want Sasuke ruin the wedding, but it will be sad for Naruto. I want SasuSaku happy but Naruto too good to be hurt. I know that's why you didn't write the ending. You want the reader decided that herself. By the way, the title is 1001, so I think Sakura will end up with Sasuke though. Fascinating!
sasusaku fan chapter 1 . 5/1
so what just happen she loves naruto or sasuke cause clearly she said "I love you sasuke " but what about the wedding?
Willowtuft chapter 1 . 4/21
I love this story. The feels man, the feels.
Bean and Pea chapter 1 . 4/2
I remember reading this when I was very young. Now that I'm 18, it's not THAT amazing to me anymore, but it's incredibly nostalgic. I still like it very much to this day. :)
Amanyaika chapter 1 . 3/17
it's the beautiful story I ever read! sasuke took long enough to notice sakura paper boat!
Hikanzakura chapter 1 . 1/13
kumenangos
brenda sianipar chapter 1 . 1/7
This story is BEAUTIFUL. i LOVE it soo much. i actually never read one-shot fanfiction and i was bored and tried reading some. this should be lengthen to a long fanfiction tbh️ althooo i expected the ending will be clearer and 'happy ending'. but i appreciate this fanfiction. great job!️️
Shota Mei chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This pain in my chest is real... omg I read this story 10 years after you published it wow but this story is really great, the feelings really touched my heart. Good work!
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
And you're making me cry...
haru chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Your fiction was a awesome and you are like most awesome and fanatic person ever . the way you have written the story it was the most heart touching. I really liked how sakura gave paper boat to sasuke it was very sweet. I am totally in love with your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I love it soooo much .This story is amazing and beautiful.i hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
WHYYYYYYYYY?!
THE FEELS ARE KILLING ME!
BSKISNALSLKXNENAL
Tans chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
\3
Yunrii chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL I'LL READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND NEVER GET TIRED OF THIS
lunatic.meap chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
You kill people with feels, you know that?