Reviews for Uchiha 1001
Candy Blossomhearts chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I kept on reading and reading this story and it's sequel. They're just written beautifully. :)
QingRen2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
holy moly. this was just astounding. great job, really. (:
moonfairy014 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
now that's just really.. really sad...
fortune.cookie92 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is a beautifully written fic! i loved it! :D

*adds to favourites*
candyredlove chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
omg this was such a good story! why is there no sequel?
It's not just a hobby chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was the sweetest, saddest and most amazing thing I have ever read. It inspired me, too. I started to fold paper boats right after reading this, and I know just what I'm going to do. You've inspired me. I... I know just how to confess to the guy I like, and it'll just be apart of what seems like a hobby. And I doubt he'll ever unfold them, just like with Sasuke.

This was the most amazing story I have EVER read. It's beautiful. The idea is simplistic, but at the same time it's the most gorgeus thing anyone could have thought of. I'm surprised no one thought of it before...

This filled me with so much hope, and at the same time, it made me so upset that Sasuke was loosing her.

Thank you so much for posting this, it made my day so much better!
RedWolf210 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Omg that is so good! I love it! I cried, too, which is good :)
marla-kun chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
this.. is.. so.. EPIC. ! 8D
Crimson Tranquility chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This fic is absolutely beautiful!

I can't believe how amazing it was and how heart-wrenching, especially the ending!

Just curious but if Sakura gave Sasuke 1000 paper boats, why is the title "Uchiha 1001"? I hope Sasuke ended up giving one back to her!
e-addi chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awwww~~~ its so sweet! loved it soo much!
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
MY GODS, WORDS FAIL ME SO I'M DOING THIS IN CAPS.
Hikari-bunnie chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Aww! If only he had known to have read it sooner...aww D: this is really good...
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUN. Sorry, it felt like that type of moment.
Unisawr chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I probably already reviewed this story since I pretty much read every single one of your fanfics. xD

But you know what, who cares, you're one of those authors who deserve double-reviews, and double the love!

Lately, the authors who have been writing kickarse SasuSaku fictions have just suddenly ditched the site [including YOU] ... it's like they all conspired together and just disappeared! - only to be replaced by new, icky ones Dx

So I couldn't help but come back here to re-read one of your love-babies, just to remind myself why I love this pairing. And I'm glad I did, 'cause it must've been a while since I've read this and the effect is still the same.

Stabs my heart and makes my eyes go all shiny * 0 *

But, I hope you & your muse come back soon. After all, your babies are waiting [readers&stories included].
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I loved this, it was so sweet and really, so detailed. The descriptions were just the right amount, not too much and not too little, I could really imagine it all.

I honestly couldn't believe Sakura, after everything that Sasuke had done, she still loved him and made him paper boats. I didn't expect for her to have written her love confession in each of them but it was obvious that she loved him and as a token of her love she gave him paper boats. It was a sweet and simple idea that just seemed to evolve and now, it was sort of heartbreaking because it was like Sasuke was too late. He had lied and had led her to believe that he couldn't have cared less when he did but she had already 'moved' on. Tragic but so full of meaning.

Great.