Reviews for Uchiha 1001
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Aww that was so heart touching I almost died of feels! Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
It is amazing how you could actually make me cry with such a simple line ! :') please keep up your great work. :)
daffodilafy chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Oh my, this makes me cry T.T like seriously this is very emotional and angsty
Xdee chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I'm sure Sasuke stopped the wedding, or at least managed to be with Sakura in the end because the title of the story is Uchicha1001 which I believe means 1001 paper boats. Therefore, Sakura gave Sasuke another one. So subtle and sly, dear author! Good job! hehe
C.S. Isui chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Dammit. Y u make me cry?
Loved the story.
KiunoNamu chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Wow, I kind of knew what the paper boats meant as I read a similar story once about a girl who gave a boy teddy bears. She died in the story before he found out the teddy bears said "I love you" It's really sad and I hope Sasuke will go after Sakura. Being as stubborn as he is I'm sure he will. He will stop the wedding, crash in unexpectedly and grab Sakura and run away lol.
Rizuki Dhan chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I could sense an angsty here in the end.. Huwaa
Jia chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Very emotional story. I really liked it.
Hachimitsu chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Hello! I love your fan fic (*U*), so I decided to translate it on polish, because a lot of people from my country have a difficulties with reading in diffrent language.
I'm still working on it but when I publish it, I'll add your nick and a link with adress to orginal website.
If you didin't agree, please sent me a message on and I delete it.
Take care of yourselfs:)
website where you can find my translation:
team7lover chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Ooohhhhh myyyyyy goooossshhhh. That was so beatiful and... well... sad... Please, please, please tell me that Sasuke went and stopped Sakura from marrying Naruto. I don't really like stories with a sad ending and I didn't know this one had one until I got to the end... but anyway, in my mind, I have decided that Sasuke did manage to stop the marriage Sakura and he was with Sakura in the end. Well... even though it made me kinda sad, it was a good story and good job.
Reika Ishida chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
my heart breaks a little when i read this. Argh this is too sad you know:(

But i loved this fic. I mean.. this is great, thanks for writing it.
Soph chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Dammit. This fic breaks my heart :(( still, i loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Okay, no offense, but stories like this just really bug me sometimes. I mean, why does Naruto have to be used? He is a nice guy, how can so many people overlook that?! She agrees to marry him, while probably having a mental affair with sasuke. Lusting after someone who is not your spouse is adultery. She isn't even married yet and she is performing adultery! Poor Naruto is just being USED. After everything he has done for her! I don't get why so many Sasusaku writers treat Naruto so poorly. Is it because he is so energetic that he needs to have his ego brought down a notch by treating him like dirt? SASUKE is the one whose ego is too big, if anyone. Sorry, but I really like Naruto. Why do they love having Sakura break his heart?! Naruto and Hinata are the two characters I like, Sasukw and Sakura are just stupid heartbreakers! Sorry if that sounded cruel, but that I think is what makes them the perfect pair.
ladyzie chapter 1 . 4/15/2014