Reviews for Uchiha 1001
Rizuki Dhan chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I could sense an angsty here in the end.. Huwaa
Jia chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Very emotional story. I really liked it.
Hachimitsu chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Hello! I love your fan fic (*U*), so I decided to translate it on polish, because a lot of people from my country have a difficulties with reading in diffrent language.
I'm still working on it but when I publish it, I'll add your nick and a link with adress to orginal website.
If you didin't agree, please sent me a message on and I delete it.
Take care of yourselfs:)
website where you can find my translation:
team7lover chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Ooohhhhh myyyyyy goooossshhhh. That was so beatiful and... well... sad... Please, please, please tell me that Sasuke went and stopped Sakura from marrying Naruto. I don't really like stories with a sad ending and I didn't know this one had one until I got to the end... but anyway, in my mind, I have decided that Sasuke did manage to stop the marriage Sakura and he was with Sakura in the end. Well... even though it made me kinda sad, it was a good story and good job.
Reika Ishida chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
my heart breaks a little when i read this. Argh this is too sad you know:(

But i loved this fic. I mean.. this is great, thanks for writing it.
Soph chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Dammit. This fic breaks my heart :(( still, i loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Okay, no offense, but stories like this just really bug me sometimes. I mean, why does Naruto have to be used? He is a nice guy, how can so many people overlook that?! She agrees to marry him, while probably having a mental affair with sasuke. Lusting after someone who is not your spouse is adultery. She isn't even married yet and she is performing adultery! Poor Naruto is just being USED. After everything he has done for her! I don't get why so many Sasusaku writers treat Naruto so poorly. Is it because he is so energetic that he needs to have his ego brought down a notch by treating him like dirt? SASUKE is the one whose ego is too big, if anyone. Sorry, but I really like Naruto. Why do they love having Sakura break his heart?! Naruto and Hinata are the two characters I like, Sasukw and Sakura are just stupid heartbreakers! Sorry if that sounded cruel, but that I think is what makes them the perfect pair.
ladyzie chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Asdfghjklzxcvbnm. My ghad.
Lady Deathakura chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
i'm cryingggggg .damn ittt . poor sasuke
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Oh my... Too sad. Way too sad. I shouldn't have read this today :'(
It's amazing and wonderful and perfect and everything good... But I really wasn't counting on getting so heartbrokenly sad after not even 4000 words.
Great work (but I'm blaming you for the nightmares I'm about to have)
rachel101448 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Awww I'm not even a fan of Sasuke and Sakura but I read this and it was absolutely amazing! Great writing! XOXO
Trisha chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Ohmymotherfreakinggoodness, why'd you end it like that?! It was SOOO good. It made me ALMOST cry. Almost. 'Cause I'm strong.
bluelagoon chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
"How many times would you say I love you?" Well...this story is called "Uchiha 1001" after all and I can't speak for myself, but I'm pretty sure a certain pink-haired girl would say it at least 1001 times _ Loved it!
valkyrie post chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
No matter how many times I read this fic, it still makes me wanna cry!
632 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »