Reviews for Uchiha 1001
Lady Deathakura chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
i'm cryingggggg .damn ittt . poor sasuke
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Oh my... Too sad. Way too sad. I shouldn't have read this today :'(
It's amazing and wonderful and perfect and everything good... But I really wasn't counting on getting so heartbrokenly sad after not even 4000 words.
Great work (but I'm blaming you for the nightmares I'm about to have)
rachel101448 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Awww I'm not even a fan of Sasuke and Sakura but I read this and it was absolutely amazing! Great writing! XOXO
Trisha chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Ohmymotherfreakinggoodness, why'd you end it like that?! It was SOOO good. It made me ALMOST cry. Almost. 'Cause I'm strong.
bluelagoon chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
"How many times would you say I love you?" Well...this story is called "Uchiha 1001" after all and I can't speak for myself, but I'm pretty sure a certain pink-haired girl would say it at least 1001 times _ Loved it!
valkyrie post chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
No matter how many times I read this fic, it still makes me wanna cry!
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Why didn't I read this before now? I Loved it.

I also love that Sasuke's very well in character, and I could see him having the view that "Marriage is sacred". Kakashi's revelation sure bit him in the butt, didn't it?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
are we to assume that this is open-ended to be left to the reader's interpretation? then i think since this is sasuke and he gets what he wants then he'll come after sakura
ju1i3Oh chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I-I...I can't remember whether I reviewed or not, but-but! Damn it! That was heartbreaking...and damn it Sasuke go chase your damn woman ALREADY you prick!
Sorry got a bit overemotional there! But I loved it nonetheless! Amazing work!
clairebear2319 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. THATS HOW IT ENDED?! ahhhh that was beautiful. Good job:)
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Wow, just, wow. Thank you for writing this, it was amazing...
TheSadMachine chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
You will forever be my favorite Author. Always.
Sakura Yui chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
huhuhuhuhu... its so sad.. oh my god.. I can't stop crying... uwaaaaa! stupid Sasuke! huhu... love this story..
625 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »