Reviews for Uchiha 1001
Reika Ishida chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
my heart breaks a little when i read this. Argh this is too sad you know:(

But i loved this fic. I mean.. this is great, thanks for writing it.
Soph chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Dammit. This fic breaks my heart :(( still, i loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Okay, no offense, but stories like this just really bug me sometimes. I mean, why does Naruto have to be used? He is a nice guy, how can so many people overlook that?! She agrees to marry him, while probably having a mental affair with sasuke. Lusting after someone who is not your spouse is adultery. She isn't even married yet and she is performing adultery! Poor Naruto is just being USED. After everything he has done for her! I don't get why so many Sasusaku writers treat Naruto so poorly. Is it because he is so energetic that he needs to have his ego brought down a notch by treating him like dirt? SASUKE is the one whose ego is too big, if anyone. Sorry, but I really like Naruto. Why do they love having Sakura break his heart?! Naruto and Hinata are the two characters I like, Sasukw and Sakura are just stupid heartbreakers! Sorry if that sounded cruel, but that I think is what makes them the perfect pair.
ladyzie chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Asdfghjklzxcvbnm. My ghad.
Lady Deathakura chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
i'm cryingggggg .damn ittt . poor sasuke
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Oh my... Too sad. Way too sad. I shouldn't have read this today :'(
It's amazing and wonderful and perfect and everything good... But I really wasn't counting on getting so heartbrokenly sad after not even 4000 words.
Great work (but I'm blaming you for the nightmares I'm about to have)
rachel101448 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Awww I'm not even a fan of Sasuke and Sakura but I read this and it was absolutely amazing! Great writing! XOXO
Trisha chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Ohmymotherfreakinggoodness, why'd you end it like that?! It was SOOO good. It made me ALMOST cry. Almost. 'Cause I'm strong.
bluelagoon chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
"How many times would you say I love you?" Well...this story is called "Uchiha 1001" after all and I can't speak for myself, but I'm pretty sure a certain pink-haired girl would say it at least 1001 times _ Loved it!
valkyrie post chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
No matter how many times I read this fic, it still makes me wanna cry!
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Why didn't I read this before now? I Loved it.

I also love that Sasuke's very well in character, and I could see him having the view that "Marriage is sacred". Kakashi's revelation sure bit him in the butt, didn't it?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
are we to assume that this is open-ended to be left to the reader's interpretation? then i think since this is sasuke and he gets what he wants then he'll come after sakura
ju1i3Oh chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I-I...I can't remember whether I reviewed or not, but-but! Damn it! That was heartbreaking...and damn it Sasuke go chase your damn woman ALREADY you prick!
Sorry got a bit overemotional there! But I loved it nonetheless! Amazing work!
clairebear2319 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. THATS HOW IT ENDED?! ahhhh that was beautiful. Good job:)
628 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »