Reviews for Uchiha 1001
Rainygaze chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I dont have enough words to express the awsomeness of this story...What am I putting pereiods for? Any ways, this is good plz update!Or watever you want to do just don't delete it but, if you do send a copy to me plz. Thx!
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
HOLY SHIT! That was the most realistic SasuSaku story I've ever read! You didn't even have to write much details at all for us to understand it and everything flowed beautifully! Update soon please.
Kimchi77 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
So sweet! I love your stories. -
Winter's Holly chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
*SQUEALS* Yay! I hope Sasuke'll get Sakura back...wait is this a two-shot? Oh, well! I love it! LOL! Please update soon!
whispere chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I think I'm going to cry, that was so beautiful.
NeeNVirgo chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
so awsome!
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Wow...that was just amazing. Utterly sweet and realistic. It's going on my faves.
latest-blooming-sakura-blossom chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
OMG! You have to write another chapter! SOON!
Efimia chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
omg, that is SO sad! I love your writing style, this was a really good read

Nice work!
Entoxica chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I love the symbolism in the paper boat. It's something so obvious, yet so mysterious. There is a messgae in it, but you have to find it. 10/10
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
That's sad. I hope that you are going to continue this.
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
wow friend, I thank you for creating a new story. you motivated me to work with my fanfics despite the busy schedule. This story's one-shot ne? And it's up to us to picture the end. I'm just hoping Sasuke was able to arrive on time or it would be a tragic love story for them. Or maybe, as Kakashi slyly mentioned, Sakura might have... backed out?

Nice, creative and original concept. Well done!
Pale Moonlit Nightsky chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Please excuse me for my following moment of fan-ish, insane-ly-ish, maniacal-ness:

"HOMG PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ AND I LOVE IT SO UPDATE SOON,"

Pheww, glad I got that out ;) But seriously, this is a wonderful story and update as soon as you find the time, before I rip all my hair out in frustration. Oh, and that's ot a threat, in case you thought it was :D

As I was saying, this story is really interesting, and that imaginary purple button that usually says '' isn't there. :( So I have to wait patiently... PATIENTLY. Me not so good at that.

"It's a love letter." WHERE DO YOUR IDEAS COME FROM? No need to answer that, my maniac inner self just popped out for a visit. I loved the last line, and I can't wait to see where this goes.

-Moonlight
konohaangel chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
i knew it!its a letter! i bet hell stop the wedding and tell sakura he loves ? this was a great story!keep writing.
nxlee chapter 1 . 11/26/2006