Reviews for Uchiha 1001
Rel chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I agree with Sakura-chan, for an Uchiha genius Sasuke is as stupid as Naruto... sometimes... lol.. love all of them!
Ohohen chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Meep! Is it going to be c-continued? Because I-I really l-liked the first ch-chapter! I-If it was the first ch-chapter...Please u-update if you can! D
HRR chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
so sweet, i loved it.
TheDendrologist chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
heh thats a cute lil one-shot. he never bothered to see what was written on the paper
Unheard Symphony chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Great job!

Loved it.
Shadow Amaryllis chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Gomen, gomen, I just don't have the energy to log in...again. As usual. Shoot me. Please.

Of course, I'll have the energy to rant and scream about how amazing this fanfic is. As usual. Gah.

I love your Naruto stories. So angst, so sweet. It helps that I usually listen to emo music whilst reading your fics. ) I almost always cry at the end of your stories, or come seriously close to it. You're an amazing writer, I hope you know that by now. A LOT of people respect you so much, myself included. ) Of course, mom and sis always look at me like I'm completely psycho when they see me sniveling in front of the computer, ahaha.

When I saw the number of reviews for this story, I was like, "holy-!" 70? Great job. ) This story's also pretty new as well, right?

Right, right, time to get to the point-the review for the story!

I loved the origami touch. ) Was there a particular reason why you picked the boat? I woulda used a a bird...kind of has something to do with Sasuke's crap hand-wing-things in Curse Seal mode...but ah, no, the birdie's reserved to Neji-san. *happy smile* Ja, ja...

What number boat was the one that had the love letter in it? What color?

Not that I have anything against Naruto (besides the fact that he's loud, annoying, and a baka in general), but I really do like SasuSaku better...I mean, poor lil Hinata! Well then, there is Shino...and Kiba...that would be cute...but I dunno, I have a limited Gomen. Eh.

Well, since I see at the top that it's not labeled "Complete," I expect another amazing chapter from you eventually! I can't wait for the ending. Unless it's going to be even longer than that. Eh. Dunno.

I am really really looking forward for the next chapters and your other stories! You just have that touch. )

Hearts and stars! Keep it up for all of your fans!
serpentslayer chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
that's what i like to call an owwie ending. it hurts, but it feels (for lack of a better word) good at the same time. * *
Rainygaze chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I dont have enough words to express the awsomeness of this story...What am I putting pereiods for? Any ways, this is good plz update!Or watever you want to do just don't delete it but, if you do send a copy to me plz. Thx!
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
HOLY SHIT! That was the most realistic SasuSaku story I've ever read! You didn't even have to write much details at all for us to understand it and everything flowed beautifully! Update soon please.
Kimchi77 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
So sweet! I love your stories. -
Winter's Holly chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
*SQUEALS* Yay! I hope Sasuke'll get Sakura back...wait is this a two-shot? Oh, well! I love it! LOL! Please update soon!
whispere chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I think I'm going to cry, that was so beautiful.
NeeNVirgo chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
so awsome!
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Wow...that was just amazing. Utterly sweet and realistic. It's going on my faves.
latest-blooming-sakura-blossom chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
OMG! You have to write another chapter! SOON!
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »