Reviews for Uchiha 1001
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
You... you have a way of making me feel so angsty! . WHY? *bangs head*
the general girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Wow, that's a really original idea!

Love it! Keep writing!
uniquegirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I LOVE it! I'm not exaggerating but it's really one of the most romantic story I have ever read here. Continue this, okay?
scriptblossom chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That was beautiful! It made me cry a little actually. Now I used up a total of three tissues. Is there going to be more written? Another chapter perhaps? Maybe Sasuke chasing after Sakura? Anyway, I never would have guessed that the paper boats would actually be love letters. You kept me going there. Please continue this! This is a really sweet and beautiful story/one-shot/chapter.
Xecko chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
OMG! T-T THAT WAS SO SAD..! -sniffle-

Poor Saku...Sasu YOU BAKA! STUPID COLD HEARTED IDIOT! T-T

HOW COULDN'T YOU HAVE NOTICED IT B4? WHY? T-T
SoCalSucks chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I thought it was quite cute and well-written to a certain extent. Normally I don't read Naruto based stories (or not at all), but this was a recommendation from someone I know (Blake Niru). There are some spelling mistakes (most likely since you didn't notice because all of them were just missing a letter), but I don't think I noticed any grammatical mistakes. The grammar and spelling teacher side of me aside, I really did think it was cute, but I wouldn't say it's positively amazing as Blake (not his real name) keeps saying to me. But then again, I can be quite the harsh reviewer sometimes, and this is one of those times. And think about it, I said it was cute and well-writen.
whiskysours chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
*gasp*

Wow, great job!

is there gonna be another chapter?
Princess Ren chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
So sweet! It almost made me cry! Is this new story of yours a series of one shots? You better update this soon! I can't get enough of it! This is so wonderful! Post soon! Keep up the good work!
PinkBlackOrange chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Is this onshot? i hope not. As always your stories are amazing, you show so much emotions just by a few words taht you place. i love the way you show each characters emotions. You write them in a way that isnt OCC, especaialy Sasuke. I realy like the way you protray Sakura. and in some of you Stories you portray Naruto in hs most best. I am always amaze by you, i dont know whow you do i but you will forever be my most favorite author.
Nadir and Blue Wings chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I agree with one of the people who gave you a review (I forgot the nick he used), it was something like, "For an Uchiha Prodigy, Sasuke sure is as dumb as Naruto"

I don't know why, but I find this story funny because of the statement above. I hope you'll continue this. Soon, might I add.

Oh, yeah, I don't have anything to criticize. This story is excellent. Keep it up!
nhix chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
a love letter. argh. you made me cry. so sad. so sad. argh, i'm not exaggerating. seriously. i love your works. very cool. very.. unique..argh... thank you so much for doing this. i was in love with the couple again! my interests for them began to wear off when suddenly, i saw this one. :D it's so good. i love the way you write. so easy to read. :D
A Devil in Heaven chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I SERIOUSLY hope there's more cuz sasuke and sakura NEED 2 be together! PLZ PLZ UPDATE! _!
BIG FAN chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I think this story is really sweet.

I hope you are going to continue the story soon!

GOOD LUCK WRITTING
Dark Angelic Kitty chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
sad yet lovely
etsuko chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
OHMYFG. You have to comtinue this! PLEASE. This story is so good. THATS SUCH A SAD ENDING. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPY.
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »