Reviews for Uchiha 1001
Efimia chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
omg, that is SO sad! I love your writing style, this was a really good read

Nice work!
Entoxica chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I love the symbolism in the paper boat. It's something so obvious, yet so mysterious. There is a messgae in it, but you have to find it. 10/10
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
That's sad. I hope that you are going to continue this.
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
wow friend, I thank you for creating a new story. you motivated me to work with my fanfics despite the busy schedule. This story's one-shot ne? And it's up to us to picture the end. I'm just hoping Sasuke was able to arrive on time or it would be a tragic love story for them. Or maybe, as Kakashi slyly mentioned, Sakura might have... backed out?

Nice, creative and original concept. Well done!
Pale Moonlit Nightsky chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Please excuse me for my following moment of fan-ish, insane-ly-ish, maniacal-ness:

Pheww, glad I got that out ;) But seriously, this is a wonderful story and update as soon as you find the time, before I rip all my hair out in frustration. Oh, and that's ot a threat, in case you thought it was :D

As I was saying, this story is really interesting, and that imaginary purple button that usually says '' isn't there. :( So I have to wait patiently... PATIENTLY. Me not so good at that.

"It's a love letter." WHERE DO YOUR IDEAS COME FROM? No need to answer that, my maniac inner self just popped out for a visit. I loved the last line, and I can't wait to see where this goes.

konohaangel chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
i knew it!its a letter! i bet hell stop the wedding and tell sakura he loves ? this was a great story!keep writing.
nxlee chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
very cute. :3
sweet-taboos chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Whenever I see you've updated a new story, I automatically know it'll be good. You never cease to amaze me. Keep up the good work.
aznmelon chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This makes me sort of sad. Does each boat have a different message?
animemistress419 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That was so bittersweet! I love the concpet and the idea, it was just so, sweet and incredible to read! I definitely look forward to more! Keep up your great work!
Emriel chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
... that was one of the most original fics that i've seen so far. ~ well it seems all of your fics are original XD ~ anyways... i was... literally ripping the piece of paper that i was holding back then.

i guess i was just a little bit more than overwhelmed... too... sasuke kun no baka... sakura... is also stupid she should have married sasuke and both of them would have been happy and naruto would have found somebody else but but...

it was kind of stupid anyways. i dun doubt that naruto loves her and she loves him as well but her love for sasuke is... XD

so why 1001 paper boats? T_T there should be an explanation why it wasn't 10 instead of 1001... kya... and how the hell did she count all of those paper boats. :Sigh:

and sasuke was too dumb not to see them floating somewhere...

i would have thought all of them should would be something that... something beautiful to watch when they of course get married with the candle lights and all the expanse of the uchiha estate but they had to be too idiotic not to urgh so so so near... yet so so so far!

WAH i lurve ur fic XD. please pwish please make a little sequel because it's starting to grip poor chie's heart [if i even had one?] and it's literally begging for a happier ending [even if most of the time im craving for tragic ~ stuff... this is an exception... WAH]

please gawd update it T_T

Sakuratears19 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Every time I read a story my you I sit in front of my computer and just cry. All your stories are that good. I'm sitting in front of my computer crying and screaming on how much I want to shoot Sasuke in the head for not noticing it earlier!

You write so good it makes me cry and cry and my mom is looking at me like I'm crazy! But your write so GOOD!
Archerelf chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
omg. You have to write a sequel to this!
Lyhtning chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
ah jeez...this one made me cry! o so sad...*sniffles*

i-x3-shikamaru chapter 1 . 11/26/2006