Reviews for Uchiha 1001
Kimchi77 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
So sweet! I love your stories. -
Winter's Holly chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
*SQUEALS* Yay! I hope Sasuke'll get Sakura back...wait is this a two-shot? Oh, well! I love it! LOL! Please update soon!
whispere chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I think I'm going to cry, that was so beautiful.
NeeNVirgo chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
so awsome!
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Wow...that was just amazing. Utterly sweet and realistic. It's going on my faves.
latest-blooming-sakura-blossom chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
OMG! You have to write another chapter! SOON!
Efimia chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
omg, that is SO sad! I love your writing style, this was a really good read

Nice work!
Entoxica chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I love the symbolism in the paper boat. It's something so obvious, yet so mysterious. There is a messgae in it, but you have to find it. 10/10
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
That's sad. I hope that you are going to continue this.
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
wow friend, I thank you for creating a new story. you motivated me to work with my fanfics despite the busy schedule. This story's one-shot ne? And it's up to us to picture the end. I'm just hoping Sasuke was able to arrive on time or it would be a tragic love story for them. Or maybe, as Kakashi slyly mentioned, Sakura might have... backed out?

Nice, creative and original concept. Well done!
Pale Moonlit Nightsky chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Please excuse me for my following moment of fan-ish, insane-ly-ish, maniacal-ness:

"HOMG PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ AND I LOVE IT SO UPDATE SOON,"

Pheww, glad I got that out ;) But seriously, this is a wonderful story and update as soon as you find the time, before I rip all my hair out in frustration. Oh, and that's ot a threat, in case you thought it was :D

As I was saying, this story is really interesting, and that imaginary purple button that usually says '' isn't there. :( So I have to wait patiently... PATIENTLY. Me not so good at that.

"It's a love letter." WHERE DO YOUR IDEAS COME FROM? No need to answer that, my maniac inner self just popped out for a visit. I loved the last line, and I can't wait to see where this goes.

-Moonlight
konohaangel chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
i knew it!its a letter! i bet hell stop the wedding and tell sakura he loves ? this was a great story!keep writing.
nxlee chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
very cute. :3
sweet-taboos chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Whenever I see you've updated a new story, I automatically know it'll be good. You never cease to amaze me. Keep up the good work.
aznmelon chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This makes me sort of sad. Does each boat have a different message?
638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »