Reviews for Fairy Tale
Angelsheart85 chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
Dear Nirky, I know a lot of time has passed since U gave us this story, but ight now after reading it I want to thank U for this wonderful present of yours! U re a really good writer and U have wonderful imagination! Bravo!
ruka chapter 11 . 1/22/2009
MORE!
LitaDelacour chapter 11 . 1/13/2007
wel this chapter explained alot of things. i like michiru's dad..very kind. this means that the story is almost over...Ruk must leave because the mission is complet,but when will haruka and michiru admit their feelings for one another? can't wait for more.

petiyaka chapter 10 . 1/9/2007
So, a happy ending? God!
LitaDelacour chapter 10 . 1/8/2007
an absolutly wounderful addition to the story. i'm glade that setsuna and hattori came back and helped fight against kaori. kaori has a very bad jealous streak,but there is some good in her too. of course setsuna is the daughter of the star of time..it's setsuna,what else can i says*smiles*. i'm glade that michiru lived and that setsuna warmed up to haruka..and knows that haruka is the daughter of the darkness star. i love how setsua explained how her powers related t haruka and kaoris reason for wanting to kill michiru and so on. i can't wait for i just have to wait for haruka totell michiru how she truely feels..she*cough*loves*cough*michiru.
petiyaka chapter 9 . 12/31/2006
Cliffhanger!So cruel!
LitaDelacour chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
i can't beilive this. kaori will always be evil no matter who she is portayed. i don't like this evil setsuna..setsuna is supose to be good not bad..this is heartbreaking and mind boggleing. please let michiru be ok and have Ruk hurt kaori and the other tratiors. this is driving me crazy.

petiyaka chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
Action!i'm so happy!
Ten no Kasou chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
I did cry when I first watched it while exploring several different languages as well. ;

Ja ne,

Ten
Vampwriter chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
This is kinda cool. Next chapter soon?
LitaDelacour chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
oh my god! ican't belive that nice,mysterious nd loveing setsuna and hattori are the traitors. setsuna suprised me..why setsuna? haruka just tell michiru..even if she won't belive you...or would she? i really really do like usagi as a FAIRY. i whant haruka to just admit that she loves michirulike michiru loves her. i can't wait or more.

inuyashanut chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
pls pls pls update again soon
petiyaka chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
Haruka is antipathic! How can she make cry a cute girl such as MIchiru?in the name of the moon, i shall punish you!
LitaDelacour chapter 6 . 12/13/2006
ya another great chapter. yay the kissed. haruka you know that you liked it and that you love michiru..why deny it. michiru knows you are a girl so why hide that fact from her..damn it she loves you..and you are hurting her. i really loved this chapter. i won't belive sertsuna being a possile traitor.
petiyaka chapter 5 . 12/10/2006
The funniest fic of the month!