Reviews for Headache
songstar13 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Oh wait. Last review...I hadn't bothered to check the date of the last time you'd updated the story...is it finished or abandoned? .

Anyway. This had a few more grammatical mistakes in it. I laughed less, but that's fine too. We can't all be comedic geniuses all the time (and I'm not a comedic genius EVER, so don't let it get to you).

Onward!

Song
songstar13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh Gawd. Oh Gawd.

I love it. I love it so much.

Gah.

I literally let out a rather unladylike and alarming shriek-snort-cackle-thing of laughter at the part where Naruto and Kiba grab onto each other. The image was priceless, especially since we know Naruto was expecting it to be Sakura (if he was just sober enough to expect anything, that is).

Looks so promising! I'm glad I have another four chapters to read immediately. But I'll have to wait like everyone else after that, I suppose. Dang.

Anway, onward!

Song
ScarecrowDT chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
are u going to update? because i really wanna know how this story ends...;)
quivering quill chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
jiraya or orochimaru should read the memo next. plase update soon!

it's hilarious!
Mewsthecat chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
can't wait for more!
purechaos007 chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
haha Itachi! and the akatsuki!

lol i think orochimaru should be the one to red it next! lol
purechaos007 chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
haha poor sasuke so funny! great chapter
purechaos007 chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
haha i'm loving this story more and more!
purechaos007 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
haha such a funny start. i can't remember if I've read this before but i will again!
yanny88 chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
your story so far is awesome, everything is just so unpredictable and its funny as hell. you are the first one to have ever made me laugh so much by reading a fic XD.

now for the poll thing...lets see now...umm... i had a few characters in mind such as Orochimaru, Sasuke and Konohamaru, but i'm not so sure how you'd include them in the chapter...but i'm sure you'll figure something out _
InARealPickle chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
LMAO SO SO SO Funny!
ifItwasnt4KakashiIwouldLoveYou chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
are you going to keep going on this story or quit? cuz I think its really good and i hope that u dont
Yue-neko chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
cant typ laugig to hrd!

cnt wait 4 mor!

los o lov

yue
i'llwait chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
ha! talk about awkward moment :) hangovers suck X(

anyway, off to the next chapter
LivingInSymphony chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
haha lol i cant wait till the next chapter! So i'm guessing that Itachi likes Sakura? lol