Reviews for Harry Potter Drabbles
Veneya chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
aww, that was rather cute:D!
MagnoliaCrescent47 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Cute! XD Update!
Sapphireluva chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
So sweet! whipes tear away I loved it!
niccoyne12 chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Erm...I know you have stated that these are only drabbles, but I would like to point out that you have a very interesting story line going here. Maybe you should consider continuing it? It would be a really good fic. I would also be willing to Beta read or anything if you wanted it. Its a very very good plot. Please at least consider continuing!

Yours in Fiction,

Niccoyne12
AngelHottie chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I loved that story!
fookykitty chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
cute.
ravenclawroyalty chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
aw. draco's so awesome. damn hermione though, she's so nosy. so, update when ever you get bored again hehehe, who needs geometry anyway?
Xedra chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
I'm not crazy about the pairing, but I love how you write them!
TheThreatWithin chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
good, continue
Venomous Guise chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
Like I said, these are great!

I normally write during math class too, even though that's not really a good thing. I almost failed Pre-Calculus last year because I kept reading and writing during class instead of taking notes. There's just something about math class...

Anyway, I hope to hear more from you soon!
Venomous Guise chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
This is great! I've already read the first two chapter-thingys, but I figured I'd go back and give you reviews for both :)

Oh, and I'm putting this on both my alerts and favorites. Good job!
AnnaCatellaJones chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
Loved it! School really does insprie you!
Dartmoor'Swan chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
OMG that was amazing! Go you! More please! I also do all my writting durning class. Math just seems to inspire ADD. Heehee pun.
ravenclawroyalty chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
oh! that was so sweet! i lurved it! you definitely should update as soon as possible! harry and draco are so cute together.