Reviews for A Match made in Hell
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I actually did...
nightelf37 chapter 18 . 11/22/2012
Oh yeah, just wondering. Which Power Ranger series is Tifa based on? I know it's Wild Force for Leon, Operation Overdrive for Cid, Ninja Storm for Yuffie, Mystic Force for Aerith, and Lost Galaxy for Stitch. You can't mean the series after Samurai, they weren't even conceived of back then. The only ones I know that you haven't picked are the Mighty Morphin' (all three), the Alien Rangers, Zeo, Turbo, In Space, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Dino Thunder, SPD, Jungle Fury, and RPM.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
"…though he doubted they would not him" I think you forgot to add "reach".

Xaldin was at Land of Dragons? He was at Beast's Castle.

Raritanium? Oh, from Ratchet and Clank. Damn, those ponies are really getting into me.
nightelf37 chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
'Acrossing Two'? Don't you mean Two Across? Or Two Become One? Where'd you get that name?
nightelf37 chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
"I was able to save the Transformer by transform him into a summon…" - *transforming

Really? A Volkswagen Beetle? So are Prime and Herbie one and the same?

Tinkerbelle? It's Tinker Bell.

Pretty Ponies?! I sure hope it's just Dream Valley (G1) or G3. I'm not too fond of G3. FiM is the best.

Anybody who knows BBS would know these Chasers.
nightelf37 chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
The than and then words misplaced again.

And I think I understand why you chose Digimon over the Pokémon series, (at least in this one, given two other stories you're known for in TV Tropes aside from this); not enough titans/behemoths on the other one for giant battles like this. That and the heroes aren't world leaders. And I'm outdated on both series, only watching Adventure and its sequel in the former, and not going into Gen V for the latter.
nightelf37 chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Rats. You forgot cornered rats.

"If he saved his family, his best friend would die. If he saved his family, his best friend would die."
- Same statement. one of them should be, " If he saved his best friend, his family would die."

Sheego and Doctor Dracken? Remove one "e" from the former and the "c" from the latter and you'll get it right.

Lockheart? Another misspell. Remove the "e" and you're good.

Stupefy is a Harry Potter spell. And for stunning, not blowing stuff up.
nightelf37 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
The Elements of Harmony might've helped too or any other divine artifacts. Then again, their bearers would've been paralyzed to even use it.
nightelf37 chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Kikida of Atlantis? I think you mean Queen Kidakagash, Kida for short.
nightelf37 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Heheh. My character also fell off the mural only to end up on the platform again, except he didn't jump off on purpose like Jack Sparrow.
nightelf37 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
So this is before 358 Days over 2, huh?

So is the Auron in D.I. THE Auron seen in the Underworld?

Xemnas's other titles are "The Superior of the In-Between" or "Guide to the Interstice".
nightelf37 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Perhaps a book isn't really counted as a weapon, huh? Or was this made before that even came up?

"disgustingly bucolic world with all the frivolous little animals"? Are you talking about a standard sugar bowl world? Or …ponies? or Watership Down?

Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule Castle, Midnight Castle, Canterlot Castle, Meridell Castle, Brightvale Castle, Darigan Citadel… Yeah, two are in video games, two involve ponies, and three involve Neopets.

The two kinds of fairies I know are the little ones I call sprites and the ones our size, both of them having the trademark insect-like wings.
nightelf37 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
:jawdrop:
Shaydrall chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
"You cannot win, Cloud. Give in to the dark."

Hahahahahahahaha
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
Ive recently discovered this fic and usually I wait to actually finish reading something before reveiwing it but I just couldnt stop myself. Oberon took all the magic from Xanth!? Whatever happens next, theres nothing that will convince me that Bink's magic isnt behind it. Bink's magic is behind everything!
Ok, that out of the way, I really like the story so far. Its very funny and I love all the characters you're using as well as your writting style. I may not get every reference or know every character but I dont care. The ones that I do know make me crack up.

Now I have to get back to reading. Thanks for writting this!