Reviews for A Match made in Hell
ShadowLDrago chapter 18 . 9/5
Satan orchestrated everything in this fic. Wow, he's even better at being the Bigger Bad than XEHANORT, though seeing as Satan IS Evil Itself, I'm not so surprised.
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 9/5
OK, NO. The thing with Rai and Selphie is NOT funny, it's fucking disturbing, she used to be a bit on the crazy side, but relatively normal otherwise, but now? She's been Flanderized into an abusive insane psycho who need to be locked up. And the thing with Riku's parents isn't funny either. Though all those marriages, we need a sequel with all of them.
ShadowLDrago chapter 15 . 9/5
Actually, the quote is "Light our darkest hour." Also, Stan Bush's The Touch. ALL OF THE YES! Also, I'm glad Magnamon got his armor back, the guy need a break, though the deaf UlforceVeedramon gag got stale a long time ago.
ShadowLDrago chapter 14 . 9/4
Roxas is dead, Sora's back to normal, Oberon's in trouble, Rai's being raped by an insane Selphie and King Dragon is still alive. Well shit.
ShadowLDrago chapter 13 . 9/3
Pete, just smashed a giant Oberon's balls in with an IRON mace, and got Roxas's respect for it. WOW.
ShadowLDrago chapter 12 . 9/3
You know, I do like how you write Roxas, 'Good' or not, he's not exactly what you'd call nice. Then again, he IS a Nobody. I do like how despite not being that strong a monster, King Leo DOES have an indestructible force field.
ShadowLDrago chapter 11 . 9/3
You know, Selphie is starting to get REALLY annoying. It was kinda funny at first, but now, it's not funny anymore.
ShadowLDrago chapter 9 . 9/2
Shere Kahn x Tifa. I ship it. Also, we need fanart of these Power Rangers so badly.
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 9/2
Satan put them both, and more importantly US, through all that crap, because he wanted to see Xehanort suffer and for his amusement. I'm, somehow not in the least bit surprised. Also, is this Elphaba from the play, or Elphaba from the books? There is a difference.
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 9/2
Screw it, I'm favoriting this fic SO hard, because of one single being. Alphamon. I LOVE Digimon. I must question what's with Selphie though. She's been acting wierd. Also, the Leblancs are Team Rocket now. I like it. Also, no wonder that thing is called the Undying.
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I actually did...
nightelf37 chapter 18 . 11/22/2012
Oh yeah, just wondering. Which Power Ranger series is Tifa based on? I know it's Wild Force for Leon, Operation Overdrive for Cid, Ninja Storm for Yuffie, Mystic Force for Aerith, and Lost Galaxy for Stitch. You can't mean the series after Samurai, they weren't even conceived of back then. The only ones I know that you haven't picked are the Mighty Morphin' (all three), the Alien Rangers, Zeo, Turbo, In Space, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Dino Thunder, SPD, Jungle Fury, and RPM.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
"…though he doubted they would not him" I think you forgot to add "reach".

Xaldin was at Land of Dragons? He was at Beast's Castle.

Raritanium? Oh, from Ratchet and Clank. Damn, those ponies are really getting into me.
nightelf37 chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
'Acrossing Two'? Don't you mean Two Across? Or Two Become One? Where'd you get that name?
nightelf37 chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
"I was able to save the Transformer by transform him into a summon…" - *transforming

Really? A Volkswagen Beetle? So are Prime and Herbie one and the same?

Tinkerbelle? It's Tinker Bell.

Pretty Ponies?! I sure hope it's just Dream Valley (G1) or G3. I'm not too fond of G3. FiM is the best.

Anybody who knows BBS would know these Chasers.