Reviews for The Users Guide To Arthur Castus
iwishiwasjane chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
oh god, that was so brilliant, i cant even find words for it :)
hysjusle chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Awesome, I love these. *grin*
TheSlytherinNation chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I LOVE ALL THESE STORIES!
Rhysel chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I Love this! Do you have a manual for the other units? Where can I find a Tristan unit?
sorrowful.dreams chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
this is so funny :P
nashie-chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Clever and cute. I want an ARTHUR unit.
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I love you're writing here.. tongue in cheek and very witty. I've Bookmarked it to my favorite King Arthur stories because it totally funny and I love coming back to it every week!

Thank you so much for posting and I cannot wait to read al the other ones!
RavynJaganshi chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Oh, my god, that's brilliant! I love you! (jk, I don't really, but I'd totally marry your writing.)

Ravyn
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Another awesome user guide! I'm reading these at work and choking on lack of air (from trying not to laugh where my boss can hear me!). Great job! XD
shariena chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Countess of Ole chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Okay, this is absolutely hilarious! I would say kudos to you for thinking this sort of "user's manual" thing up, but you have admitted that you didn't come up with it...

Kudos to you anyway! You've done an excellent job at writing up the user's manual for Arthur. It had me positively in stitches laughing.
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Absolutely hilarious! I don't have the time now to read the others, but I will definitely be doing so in the future, along with checking out your other fictions. Thanks for a delightful morning read.
Morganfae chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I read a few other these for various fandom’s and I must say I love them. This once was particularly hilarious. Great work!

Elle
Dawn Stag chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
*bows down at your feet* I implore thee oh God of wondrous fanfiction, give us mere mortals not only more of your spectacular scripture but the ability to be as good as you!

ahem, ok now that that moment is passed *chuckles nervously* I honestly don't know what to say but Jebus woman could you be any funnier?

Length: data protected
Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
hehe, goodstuff! you just keep getting better