Reviews for Ireland vs Bulgaria
Miss mia chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Dear, sweet, kind, generous author, please, please, PRETTY please get back to your EC verse? Many thanks, Distraut Fan Who Really Enjoys the Way Your Mind Works.
wolfawaken chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Great story! I had gone and read the past stories leading up to this story and each one made me want to read the next one in this series. I have one question why would Susan be the one of the prophecy when it says " Here will mark him as his equal." Nowhere was it says She.?
The Sleeping Creature chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Enjoying this so much. Your characterizations are amazing... I can't wait to see Aileen and Bert's plan in action. How will the king react? This series is so excellent. Thank you for posting.
Minirowan chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
That was intense! I'm a bit surprised the attack during the World Cup still happened but I like your variation of it.

The Pevensies didn't make much of an appearance this time but I'm glad to know Harry considers them family. It's such a nice thought. Also, nice job with the spells. I usually only see original ones stemmed from Latin. This is the first time I've seen any Ancient Egyptian ones.

I'm still a bit confused abouttje prophesy and Susan though. It makes some sense but doesn't the prophesy say the one to defeat Voldemort is a "he"? I guess I'll find out soon enough in your next story.

Great job with this!
thomas keable chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
i cant wait under you do chapter 5
bellachaos chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Another fantastic installment to your wonderful series. I can't wait to see where you take the plot and characters. I also appreciate the subtle departures you are making from canon, they keep the story from becoming a predictable retread. Keep up the great work.
victoriam549 chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
i love your storys
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
you know, i just thought of something. how is it that owls can deliver the daily prophet to sirius at the pevensie mansion, but ron and hermione can't send letters to harry?
achillies-eel chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Draco's changing loyalties are very interesting; I forgot to mention before, but the whole brother thing was very unexpected in a good way. I'd never have thought of it. And the not being abe to apparate into Grimauld place without being a direct family members by blood thing helped explain away a few things that didn't make sense in the books. Awesome story, luv. Another prophecy, eh? Will have to see where that goes. Next one it is, then. :)
L.A.H.H chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
See, i thought of something I really really loved in chapter three, but then I was distracted by how great chapter 4 was! So you'll just have to settle for me stating that this is still a fantastic story, well characterised and with a plot that does really well of both following the lines but changing the viewpoint so that it's like a whole new story...that's what I wanted to say! I love how you keep switching viewpoints. It's like peering into the heads of all these diferent characters.
Saffygirl chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Awesome!
Zarz chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I love this story, but I just a noticed a minor mistake:

In the beginning of the chapter, when the Pevensies are debating whether or not to get hooked up to the Floo, there's this line:

“Do you really think so, Edmund?” Lucy frowned. “Would we really have that many people coming and going, here?”

That’s right. Remus put his own glass down. They can’t use the Floo.

Later, about two-thirds of the way through the chapter, Mrs. Weasley says:

“We’re eating in the garden,” she said when they came in. “The Pevensies just arrived by Floo – they’re outside. There’s just not room for seventeen people in here.

It's not a big deal, but you might want to change one of them. Honestly, I'm not sure whether or not they'd be able to be affected by the Floo. I'm thinking it would be more likely than them being able to take a Portkey, but I suppose it would make sense if the Floo didn't work either.
ohtwo94 chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
omg peter. hope the lady gives up...soon
ohtwo94 chapter 3 . 5/31/2008