Reviews for Funbari High 2: To Love A Killer
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Update soon :):)!
yohannajearen chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
great story, i want to know what will happen next, pls try to finish it
i really love this story

hororen T.T
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
awesome. you should finish it.
Alice Unrequited chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
I was ecstatic when I found out that you had begun a sequel to Funbari High, and I must say that I am not disappointed in the least. I particularly enjoyed the use of French as it is my second language. This was well-written and engaging. I sincerely hope that you continue this soon.

Alice
Kuro Mikage chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
WAH! I've waited so long for it... not much in there... please, please update soon (heh... right I should talk) hehehe
Linmarihan chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Its so cool, please continue it, I couldn't stop reading.

I think you are really talented, I just want to know what happens next.

-Linmarihan, a lost soul
Princess Lady Subaru chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Finally! AT LAST! This is getting greatm can't wait for the next chap!
micky120 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
*Huggletackles* YAYS! Love this! Please update again very soon!

Micky x
Rin chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
Oh God you updated! YES! *does a victory dance*

What I love about this fic is the fact that there are two different sides to the story. You have Sagara trying to track down Dragon and put him away (or maybe become a vigilante?) for good, and then you have Dragon. As we're learning, Dragon's got his own story, too, so it's hard for us readers to choose who we want to 'win' in the end. You have skills!
SeekingSolaceProject chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
O.o...nice nice...it was rather short and not any Horo parts in there either! But it's good...for a long time away! Anyways, update soon, and make sure Horo appears, at least once!
monkie16 chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
i love this chapter and i can't wait for the next please update soon.
Furude Rika chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Mii! You must update soon...this matter has already been decided. Please? - Nii-Pa!
heartslogos chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
This is so cool. I liked the first one better. though. Go Dragon! I wish the spirits were around though.
Princess Lady Subaru chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Boy, this might as well be better than the first one. VERY interresting, I was wishing for the chapter to NOT be over YET! it's good! Was that Dragon and Horo talking? About Ren? I MUST KNOW! Please update soon! Merry Christmas! Late, I know

PLS
micky chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Yay! Second chappy! aparently i looked like an idiot who had to much coffee when i saw that you had updated! you should feel proud! very good chapter, i want to know who wants drangon. please update soon! ill cry if i have to wait to long!