Reviews for My Princess, My Navigator
Azley chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
So damn cute and well written.
I love every chapter - they are all so unique and show their relationship very well.
I love the reference of specific episodes - it goes well with them )

It broke my heart to see Nami so sad and distant when they left Arbana. Her expression and distant behaving really makes me wonder if she just left a good friend behind or if she left her love behind. Of course she overplayed that with a joke but I'm not buying it: she was extremely sad to leave her behind and especially your last chapter goes well with that.
MagiZombi chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
how can one be so sad and so happy at the ame time gdi curse you for being agood writier cuRSE YOU
elfspirit7 chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
WOW nice, is this the last drabble? Anyways thanks for the read and can't wait for more updates if there are more XD!
elfspirit7 chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
Cool, can't wait for another update (please update as soon as you can :)XD!
elfspirit7 chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
Yay, another update, please update as soon as you can XD!
elfspirit7 chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
Awesome, keep updating please!
TheShamanMaster chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
Aw, this was really sweet! Keep it up! Nami x Vivi forever!
funvince chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
This was very well-done. The chapters felt warm and sweet if that makes any sense. I like how most of the stories can be interpreted either as friendship or romance pieces. I'm always a sucker for reading about people hugging. Hope to see how the rest of the 10 hugs go.
faberryjuice chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
Very sweet; nicely done _
FlickerAndFade chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Omg! Omg! Omg! Coolness! This was so awesome! Oh, and please update soon! I beg of you!
Carnival-Flux chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Reviewing for ficclet 1 and 2...I liked it! Nami and Vivi is a sadly overlooked couple in the world of One Piece...anyways when you finish this do you think you would do a 10 kisses? That would be an interesting fic...though it is just one of my random thoughts...okay I'm just gonna shut-up and say that I loved these two ficclets (or however you spell that!).
faberryjuice chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
So sweet, I loved it! I really hope you update soon, can't wait to read more _
faberryjuice chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Very nice, I loved it! Please update soon _
trombonista chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
i liked it.

I hope the next chapter is even better.
TheShamanMaster chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Cute! I just adored this! Please write more!