Reviews for When Love Isn't Enough
tines5 chapter 9 . 2/9/2007
Loved the last chapter..I'm glad that they can be a happy family again..and i'm glad that Seth doesnt let his work get in the way of his family anymore..well great job as always..I just loved ur story..well great job again..thanks tines_5
stinkabhel chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
I love it!I'veread the past eight chapterand I loved them captured and portrayedthe characters well. It was wonderful!
jasperpwns chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
tines chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
Loved the new chapter..I'm really glad that they are back together..they are just so cute together..I cant believe that the next chapter will be the last..this story was great..I loved reading it..u really did an amazing job on it..ur an awesome writter..well great job again..keep up the great work..hope u update again soon..thanks tines
kalexgurl chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
ah yes so cute.
Lillian chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
Aw! So sweet, chapter 8. I am so glad that they made up! I hope Seth keeps his promise; I'm sure he will!

Insanilous chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
i think it was a little short. anyways it sums up the whole story nicely and i can't wait to read the next chapter

good job!
Lillian chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
This is an amazing story! Please continue it! I hope Summer tells Seth the truth and he manages it well and decides to stay because they both love each other. And if he stays, make sure Seth will put a limit to his work times. ; ) Please keep this going, it is awesome and it would be such a pity to leave it hanging loosely!

xoxo Lillie
macy annabelle chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
i LOVE this story!
Anadi chapter 7 . 1/6/2007
Hey! I tried reviewing once because I really liked this story but I couldn't because of the whole anonymous reviews thing. Well now that I can, I can tell you that you should keep writing, your story is great.
Love Affair With Distance chapter 8 . 1/6/2007
oh, more drama! Cant wait to see what happens, post soon!
tines5 chapter 8 . 1/6/2007
I glad that Seth came back..I really hope that Seth will still be there when he finds out that Summer is not pregnant..I just love this story..I really want them to be together again..and I want them to be a happy family..OMG I cant believe ur only 12..I just thought u were older than that..thats crazy ur only 12 and ur an awesome writter..well hope u update again soon..keep up the great work like always..well cant wait for more..thanks tines_5
spiffykay chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
Good chapter. I'm glad Summer's not going to be too harsh on Seth because all he's really trying to do is protective his family and make sure they'll never have to worry about anything. I hope you update again soon.
tines chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
Aww it sucks that they didnt get to go see Seth in New York..I hope that they will get to see him soon..I really hope that they will work things out..I wonder wat Summer has to tell Seth?..I hope its something good..well anyways ur doin a great job on the story..well hope u update again soon..thanks tines
June.Louise chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
Cool that you manage to update at a time like this. I think she's pregnant.