Reviews for Owner's Manual
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
I'm going to say one of the incoming units is Riku.
cheeky doggie chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
-laughing- I find this utterly hilarious! All of these Units open up SO many possibilities! D -is wishing that those Units were real- le sigh...

Ah, but these chapters are all so brilliant...looking forward to the next chapter~

-giggles- psycho Leon...3
CSOmega chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
Heh, I thought Cloud might've had a Sephiroth Unit for a second. Looking forward to the update.
kuroitoshiro chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
-zOMG- I'm brilliant.

"Silly Cid, love can't kill anyone! That's what cyanide is for!" So now we have a (possibly) insane Aerith, an insane Leon, we already knew Yuffie was insane...

I need more, dammit.
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Two Squalls and Yuffies? O_o The Gullwings got an Axel unit? Oh the chaos!
Ri2 chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
Oh holy shit this can be nothing but bad. TWO YUFFIES? The world is not ready for such a horror.
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Wow, I wonder what Squall's going to do with the Sora Unit... He's going nuts and that's not good... XD
Arcon chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
That was very funny. It would be really funny if you did add different character units into the story as well. Please update soon.
kuroitoshiro chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
OMG. I thought of more units. (And I love the evil Sora idea. -evil grin-) You're getting three new units? Nice. I vote for Axel, Riku (the one currently being ordered), and Yuffie. If my vote counts. I bet it doesn't. I also bet that Leon ordered the units. For REVENGE! Mwahahahahahaha!

I still love OOC Leon. (Oh my god, he killed Tron! The bastard! XD)

Unit Ideas: Vincent Unit. (-cough- Just because. ) Roxas Unit. (Evil Sora, not-evil Roxas... can you see the possibilities?) Seifer Unit. Hayner Unit. (Watch them fight! )

UPDATE AGAIN. Kuroi-chan
kingdomhearts222 chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
Wow...This is interesting! It reminds me of when Riiko ordered Night...or that user manuel for the FF characters on this other persons page! cant wait for more!
Vippy G chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Laughing my rear end off! I love it! A stroke of brilliance!

I agree with kuroitoshiro on unit suggestions: Riku would be hilarious, Leon because the real Leon's reaction would be hilarious, same reason for the Yuffie and Cloud units, and Axel because...well...we all love the pyro, right? lol

Great start! Keep up the spectacular work! I look forward to any future installments!
kuroitoshiro chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
-zOMG- I want one!

Poor Leon. I would try and cheer him up, but I think I like seeing him miserable and out-of-character. Scratch that. I KNOW I like seeing Leon miserable and out-of-character.

Scenario (series?) One: The Sora unit is hopelessly, endearingly clueless about everything (much like the real thing, actually). Hilarious misunderstandings ensue. Leon gets tortured.

Unit Suggestions: Riku Unit. (Please, I beg of you, give me a Riku Unit.) Leon Unit. Yuffie Unit. (If Leon can't handle ONE Yuffie... -evil grin-) Cloud Unit. (Because. Just... because. -shifty eyes-) Axel Unit. (WHE! Pyromania!)

Um, I think that's it for now. Update soon!

Kuroi-chan
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Hah! I like this! This is a cute idea, I thought it would be a bit like 'Absolute Boyfriend' but it is quite different so far! OH! You should give Sora a 'lover' function and have him hit on Leon! THAT would be entertaining!