Reviews for The ups and downs of life
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I saw a few spelling errors. and Capitalization errors. :D But the first chapter was good :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
woooooow . It was interesting but hard to follow . There were a lot of mistakes. Practice makes perfect.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
This Story is interesting and I really want to know where it will go, but no offence but your spelling and Grammar are making this story really hard to read and understand. but apart from that, this is good.
14pSyChE14 chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
pls do update soon.. :
Amy Sanger chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
update!
LolaRoll chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
great story update soon!
forlornromanticist chapter 12 . 3/4/2007
Omg! please update this really really really soon. I'm addicted to this story. I love how Arina was so outfront when she said something about aren't they going to get married (Yuu and Miki) and Yuu totally made it clear to her. And the house thing was so cute with it going to be their house! I totally did not see that coming! Please keep writing for this story. It's written quite nicely _.
Zurda chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Your story line is good but, the grammar and spelling is killing me. Why did you write it like you were IMing?
Drowningxxdream chapter 12 . 1/13/2007
oh my god! that was so good! arina better not interfere with miki and yuu! this isn't the last chapter right? cause i really want 2 know what would happen after that! _
LilMissManda chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
Pretty good but you should correct your spelling and capatalize things when you need to because it's kind of hard to follow with " ya no...it'd " & " yur awful" instead try "You know, it'd ..." & "You're aweful" it looks much better. But so far, I like this story. .