Reviews for When Zoisite Met Malachite
angeleye02 chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Finally... a story that has the "female" Zoisite and Kunzite/Malachite together! I love the premise of your story; Zoisite's inner thoughts, and the dialogue are a nice touch as well. Some criticisms would be to have all THREE Shintennou (I think that's how you spell it) walking down in the cells a bit too much of a coincidence, but then again, third time lucky's a charm, right?
I know it's been 7 YEARS since you last updated, and I don't think you have done much work in FanFiction recently, so even if you aren't, can you please reply if you are/aren't continuing this story? It's the first Zoisite/Malachite story I've liked!
jazz chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
please make more
haiyenlop9a12 chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
I really like your story, i'm about to write a story about Zoisite, too but maybe i will draw then. You're doing great!
Blades252 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Well I dissapointed that this hasn't been updated since 2007, why is all the funny stories always dropped and forgotten :(
Erin Deadwood chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I thought this story started off really intresting, its such a shame we dont get to read the end :
Kabby-Bellarke-Life chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
THANK YOU! A FANFIC WHERE ZOYCITE IS A GIRL! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE IT! I'LL BE YOUR FAITHFUL READER FOR THIS STORY. KEEP WRITING!
Serena-Chan chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
hey!

I love your fanfic and really wanna know what happends next... please update soon? *puppyeyes* your writing style is really nice and the sotry is funny to!

hahaha I laughed so much with the queen beryl thing, and zoisite meeting Jadeite hihi!

well done;

greets,

serena
darkcuriosity chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
i like it! i really hope you update soon!
danni quinn chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
.funny! "you were the fat kid!" I can't imagine jadeite being fat, but so funny!
Aira Slytherin chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
That was really fun - LOL! I love ur writing please keep on.
darkcuriosity chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
i love this. i also have the big debate with myself b/c i like Zoisite both ways too. oh well. i like this so far. update soon.
danni quinn chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I just had to review this one, too. Normally i HATE girl-Zoisite, but this is really good.. I didn't mention this in my review for the other one but i love how you had them go into this big debate over the color of kun/mal's hair. Very cute. I'm pretty sure when zoisite is a girl it's spelt "Zoycite" so you know they're refering to the female.. well keep writing and bless your soul for writing the same story two different ways
Aira Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I want more! I like Dark Kingdom Zoicite as a girl actually so u must continue!