Reviews for Fallen Under Your Spell
FiyerabaRules chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
lalal chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
i liked how u stayed to the book theme more then the brodway i loved the book but hated the ending
arya is aweshum13 chapter 13 . 6/15/2008
o! i cant wait for more!
ElvenCompanion chapter 13 . 1/9/2007
So read this chapter while at family just after christmas with limited internet time so just now getting the chance to reveiw. Loved it. How Glinda uses her "Ditzyness" to find where Elhpaba and Fiyero are. Wonder how her husband will react to finding her gone, if at all? Can't wait to read more, update again soon.
ElvenCompanion chapter 11 . 12/13/2006
Nice. I like how you arwe flipping back and forth between Elphaba and Liir. I am very interested to read this Glinda chapter you have mentioned. I am anxious to hear her opion and reaction to the dreams or at least what she's going to do about what she's learned.

So far I love it, can't wait to read more, update soon.
ElvenCompanion chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
Nice. I feel kind of bad for Liir. The poor guy is just so confused about everything. He's not sure if he just lost his mother or not, and if he did, not sure how he feels about it. I mean I guess it would kind of be nice, not to have to fret about it, but at the same time i guess it sucks even worse, cause he is just so confused. Anyway, can't wait to read more, update soon.
BlueOwl90 chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
I like this so far... Its very interesting. I can't wait to see where it goes next.
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Ooh, looks very interesting. I'll finish reading the rest later. Ugh, I hate studying for exams. Not fun.
ElvenCompanion chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
Sorry about not reveiwing your last few chapters. Sometimes I only have time to read with school being as crazy as it is. Engeneering is hard. But do know that I am reading and will reveiw when I have the time.

As for the last few chapters, awsome. The last two were interesting. Now Glinda is getting dream-like prophecies. Really cool idea to have her see what might be the future and have her register enough to at least get that Elphie and Fiyero are alive so she can go looking. Can't wait to read more so update soon.
ElvenCompanion chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
Okay, i haven't actually read the book, just seen the play, so I will take your word on the book version stuff. Yet of what you have written, I am loving it. Can't wait to read more. Update soon.
firebolt669 chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
(this is on alert, too)
firebolt669 chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
The Wizard just let him go? hmm, weird. (I hope this is evil-book Wizard. I love him. Good start, can't wait for more! :)

and I've got the first review!