Reviews for Ecstatic Immolation
knarf.il chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
A wonderful read no doubt, and in a way I'm glad the story ended here because I strongly feeling that the teased harem plot earlier will cheapen the romance between Harry and Fleur greatly.
knarf.il chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Omg, I wouldn't be surprised if Snape uses the billowing charm, constantly beings dramatic and all with his cape.
elizabeth.croft chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
this could have been one of the most promising story. without the harem of course.
Its a shame that you have abandoned it .
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
What The Fuck. No.

Fucking No. No Harems. Its probably a good thing this story was abandoned.. I would have stopped reading anyways.
Kythorian chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Well...I liked the story. Too bad it was abandoned. It was a little cliched, but still a lot of fun, and it had its own twists on the common cliches.

Oh well.
Daphne Undomiel chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Hi,
I love this story, and seen as its now been abandoned, can someone PM me if they are rewriting it or if you know a story like it?
Hope to hear from someone soon,
Granny Minnie
Count Tenebris chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
positively AWESOME fic
write MORE please
vortex
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Great fic, please update
monbade chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Was a good story, to bad you dumped it
Joe Lawyer chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
I enjoyed this story. I’ve always been a fan of Harry/Fleur, but finding stories which do the pairing justice are rare. This story had a lot of unrealized potential. I was sad to see it abandoned.

Thanks for the brief ride though!
LadyElena17 chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Love this story so far! Hoping to read more to this story! Keep Updating!
mackbolan8 chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
this a great story with a lot of potential it would be great if you gave it another try.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Too bad this ha been abandoned it was a great story!
CatWriter chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
Come BACKKKK. Seriously I really like this story. If you don't come back I may have to update it myself. So please come backkk 'kay?
Thaumologist chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Very much enjoyed this fic, you wrote h/f well! No problems with it, apart from stopping, do you know if anyone has continued it?

C