Reviews for Ecstatic Immolation
Peeves chapter 8 . 9/11
I liked the fic until the whole polygamy thing came up last chapter. It was a little annoying that Hermione and Ginny get one look at Hot Harry and have the nerve to go ask Fleur to share. Wtf? And then Fleur actually considering it was weird... The bond up til then seemed exclusive. The exclusive perfect bond was appealing and then you had to go make it something else.
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 6/22
The long hair kind of ruined it for me. Took away a lot of my enjoyment of the story. I like to imagine what the characters look like, and I've always found long hair very creepy on a guy. But whatever, I'll finish the story, but I don't know why you would be inspired to change Harry's trademark hair, which ruined my image of Harry and of the story as a whole.
Runecutter chapter 6 . 5/16
You do contradict yourself about the length of time Harry spends in Fleur's room. As he leaves her you mention he only spent one hour with her, the next morning he slept in because they were snogging for several hours. Only one of these two versions can be the correct one.

As for the brassiere charm. Utter nonsense. If tons of other spells from levitating to stunning can work with a wide variety of body mass and volume of their "victims" and the caster of the no-bra spell is the person with the breasts on herself, this should fall into "intent is half the magic" range of JKR verse wizardry or witchcraft. Needing a single spell for each bra-size is absolutely and patently absurd. A bit like you needing different spells for healing a cut on your forehead, ellbow or buttocks. I can see that you wanted a magical counterpart to dropping your high heel shoes and relaxing while massaging the aching feet, but the way it is told it just does not work!

Slightly less messed up but also not yet perfect were the ideas about resizing charms. So what would Madam Malkin do? Play around with a hundred different charms and sound like an house-elf resizing stuff by "Acommodo customer 8219, Mister Harry Potter, Sir"? This does not fit in easily with the concept that wizards in general are lazy and look for comfortable and easy ways out of doing hard work. Ultimately it would mean that Molly probably would need 29 different wand movements, incantations or whatever for all the combinations of main meat and vegetable she'd cook in her kitchen. But nothing we've ever seen would justify such an complicated set-up for relatively easy stuff like shrinking and regrowing... No known spell depends on so many variables requiring different wand movements or incantations and there are few where it's even imaginable to get problems when using them (like Leviosa) on yourself instead of another person.

Honestly: the old fashioned but proven fanfiction concept of depending heavily on your power of imagination, your insight in how things work (you can't repair a pair of glasses without knowing about convex and concave lenses or in this context: if you want to do more than "simply" resize clothes you need to know how seams work and how stitches need to be set and made...) and not the least focus will designate how well your spell works. Too little in all three departments will end up somewhere like with the silvery matches in their early transfigurations lessons or get you unevenly long sleeves/legs on a piece of clothing or conjure a frontside of a jeans with a missing backside... ;) chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
A wonderful read no doubt, and in a way I'm glad the story ended here because I strongly feeling that the teased harem plot earlier will cheapen the romance between Harry and Fleur greatly. chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Omg, I wouldn't be surprised if Snape uses the billowing charm, constantly beings dramatic and all with his cape.
witchofdathomir chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
this could have been one of the most promising story. without the harem of course.
Its a shame that you have abandoned it .
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
What The Fuck. No.

Fucking No. No Harems. Its probably a good thing this story was abandoned.. I would have stopped reading anyways.
Kythorian chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Well...I liked the story. Too bad it was abandoned. It was a little cliched, but still a lot of fun, and it had its own twists on the common cliches.

Oh well.
Daphne Undomiel chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love this story, and seen as its now been abandoned, can someone PM me if they are rewriting it or if you know a story like it?
Hope to hear from someone soon,
Granny Minnie
Count Tenebris chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
positively AWESOME fic
write MORE please
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Great fic, please update
monbade chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Was a good story, to bad you dumped it
Joe Lawyer chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
I enjoyed this story. I’ve always been a fan of Harry/Fleur, but finding stories which do the pairing justice are rare. This story had a lot of unrealized potential. I was sad to see it abandoned.

Thanks for the brief ride though!
LadyElena17 chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Love this story so far! Hoping to read more to this story! Keep Updating!
mackbolan8 chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
this a great story with a lot of potential it would be great if you gave it another try.