Reviews for Raymoose Lupin: A name to conjure with
Lola chapter 1 . 6/12
From one budding author to another, excellent story. If you ever think about taking up writing as a career, you'll shoot up the ranks no problem (especially with children's books, I might say). My favorite was the paving slab from Memory Lane - I laughed myself to tears on that one (not something I do often).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
RIP Remus J. Lupin
You are sorely missed
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
Lovely, so many fuzzy feelings
DrEaMLiN chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
i love this fanfic. i always like to read about harry's interactions with remus and sirius. i was a bit shocked that remus was still around for harry's 20th birthday. i thought the last part would be when it was at grimmunld place or the final battle. but i definately love your version better.
ArtsyPaintDoodle chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I just want to ask why you classified this story under romance.
RoboTitaness chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
"And I'd just like to take a moment to point out that none of my friends have rat Patronuses." Haha good one Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Loved this story!
Hpfan chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Brilliant. Abso-freaking-lutely brilliant.
Kirinin chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Lupin's observations on the Express were interesting enough that they didn't seem like a repetition of a scene I've read before, which, I think, is tough to do. The 'Raymoose' is adorable, and I love the callback at the end. Lupin's observations in general about Harry - how early he is a hero, for example - are marvelous.

Thanks for writing and posting!

-K
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
That was really nice. Even without wars and Dark Lords, watching children grow up is strange at times. :)
MakingMarauderMischief chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I luved the fact that you didn't kill Remus off...The portrayal of Harry too is good ;-)
Loved the story.