Reviews for Raymoose Lupin: A name to conjure with
Loved this story!
Hpfan chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Brilliant. Abso-freaking-lutely brilliant.
Kirinin chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Lupin's observations on the Express were interesting enough that they didn't seem like a repetition of a scene I've read before, which, I think, is tough to do. The 'Raymoose' is adorable, and I love the callback at the end. Lupin's observations in general about Harry - how early he is a hero, for example - are marvelous.

Thanks for writing and posting!

-K
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
That was really nice. Even without wars and Dark Lords, watching children grow up is strange at times. :)
MakingMarauderMischief chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I luved the fact that you didn't kill Remus off...The portrayal of Harry too is good ;-)
Loved the story.
story2tell chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVV VVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
TheTotallySaneSlytherin chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I laughed a lot. Thanks! Awesome job
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
eeee! I loved it! You didn't (SPOILER DEATHLY HALLOWS ALERT) kill off Remus, too! Thank you! The light humor, and the way Remus views Harry is so amazing! I loved it, so, so much!
bleachTHEsky chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
There is a fanfic eerily similar to this in certain parts, you may wish to check up on that: s/8202988/1/Raymoose-Peetuh-Pafoo-and-Dah
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I LOVE IT!
horntail07 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Absolutely wonderful story, thank you for sharing it with us :)
lrigD chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
What a beautiful story! I consider myself to be a bit of a Lupin fan and even wrote a (bad... seriously, I'm not even trying to be modest. It's bad) fanfic.

Anyway, this story was a very happy exception. I love those first moments between Harry and Remus (when Harry was still a baby), and the bit at the end when Harry is 20. I was a bit surprised that Remus was alive, but then I realized that this was written pre-DH xD So basically, I love everything that was outside of canon, and I even loved those bits too Great job!
trux chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Best oneshot ever written. The inner dialog iss tear-jerinkly-sincere and very believable of Remus.