Reviews for Raymoose Lupin: A name to conjure with
silvers45 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
eeee! I loved it! You didn't (SPOILER DEATHLY HALLOWS ALERT) kill off Remus, too! Thank you! The light humor, and the way Remus views Harry is so amazing! I loved it, so, so much!
bleachTHEsky chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
There is a fanfic eerily similar to this in certain parts, you may wish to check up on that: s/8202988/1/Raymoose-Peetuh-Pafoo-and-Dah
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I LOVE IT!
horntail07 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Absolutely wonderful story, thank you for sharing it with us :)
lrigD chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
What a beautiful story! I consider myself to be a bit of a Lupin fan and even wrote a (bad... seriously, I'm not even trying to be modest. It's bad) fanfic.

Anyway, this story was a very happy exception. I love those first moments between Harry and Remus (when Harry was still a baby), and the bit at the end when Harry is 20. I was a bit surprised that Remus was alive, but then I realized that this was written pre-DH xD So basically, I love everything that was outside of canon, and I even loved those bits too Great job!
trux chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Best oneshot ever written. The inner dialog iss tear-jerinkly-sincere and very believable of Remus.
just-a-scrivener chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This isn't exactly a review so much as a 'thanks for writing this story' sort of thing. (It is a good story-don't get me wrong-and I like the concept. It is a perspective fairly well overlooked in canon, but one well worth considering. Remus and Sirius are my favorite characters, also, and I enjoy reading fics about them.)

I digress. I read this during the course of a really rotten day. I was enjoying it, in spite of my rotten day, when I got to the part about the tadpole patronus. BRILLIANT! I laughed for the first time in maybe three days-believe me, I needed it.

I also enjoy the end segment-attending Hogwarts without being able to talk! Another funny spot, and a nice, honest first-time parent moment.

A capital piece of writing, this! (Urgh ... I sound like some Edwardian-era newspaper person or something. It just popped out, honestly! Let me try that again ...)

Wicked good!
Lizzosaur chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Aww! So cute.
sammyfish chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Sweet :) Nostalgic, and a nice concept.
rm chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
loved it completely! harry and remus were both just like written in the books! i esp enjoyed baby harry...so cute!and james and sirius's scenes were sweet as well! one of the best fics i have read about harry and remus ever!good work!
renata regina chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Loved it.

kookookarli chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
thats amazing! i love the ending...though i think i would of liked harry to walk away muttering or just say straight to lupin's face, "what do you want me to call you, raymoose?"
ike3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I love how you described the changes over the years. Excellent, moving piece :DDD
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Awww, that's soooo sweet. It's amazing!

Emeralds :)
Lexi chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was incredible. You managed to mix key aspects like very few other authors can. This story is beautiful, amazing, and funny all at once. You're definetly very talented.
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »