Reviews for Raymoose Lupin: A name to conjure with
illeden9872 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
that was so cute!
madmaddiee chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
SO FREAKING CUTE. I'd put hearts but they never seem to show up correctly in a comment.

-M
Basill chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
That was kind of sweet. :)
Narcissa Raie chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
cutest remus story ever. I truly do adore him. despite all of my tears during any hp book where people died, and certainly despite the short amount of words jkr spent on his death, there's a strong possibility I wept the hardest over his, besides perhaps an equal amount of tears due to sirius' and fred's.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
aw...Remoose!
Athar-Luna chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I just loved it! _

I loved reading situations from Remus' point of view, especially the beginning and the ending. Sirius trying to teach Harry how to say his name was hilarious! Adorable how Harry pronounced his name (you never mentioned how he pronounced Sirius), but in the end when Harry said, "Remus" - it made me teary-eyed, lol. You captured Remus perfectly! I can imagine those thoughts going through his head, as well as the emotions, like the sadness of Harry accepting him as a baby, to not knowing him as a kid and teenager.

Thank you for having posted this! _
me chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
not that i'm an expert but i belive that the plural of patronus is patroni.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
really loved the story, it was perfect!
liliwick the WORD chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
WoW. This is actually not bad. In fact, it was pretty good! Loved the whole progression thing as it was nicely done and the effect is brilliant.

Well done! xD
lundigurrl chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
i do love this story, even thought its a bit AU towards the end :) keep on writing!
Kate the Kannibal chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This is really good. It's hard to find a story that's truly in-character. People tend to make Remus a bit more cheerful than he is, but you've made him very down to earth.

Nicely done.

For some future improvements, some sections seemed to drag on. Not sure why, because it was all interesting, but I came to paragraphs where I was just like 'couldn't this be said in a sentence' and I just wanted to skip it. I can't really point out the places, but just to let you know . . .

It's quite good though.
smiley12cool chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
OMG! CONTINUE PLEASE! I LOVED IT!
HappilyBlue chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
i love this! it great!
calliekorat chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
this story is really amazing and touching. im a bit miffed that you just up and retired, but im sure you really had your reasons. best of luck if u read this and here's to hoping that you will write again and update your other stories someday!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This was really good.

I especially like the ten-year-old mute and the rat animagus part. Too many stories have everyone acting like it should have been obvious Peter was evil became he became a rat and I'm glad your story subverts that.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »