Reviews for Raymoose Lupin: A name to conjure with
carrie chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
i luv it i luv it i luv it
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Really good and insightful. I would like to see what you would do with the whole DoM scene (Remus thinking about Harry's pain in seeing Sirius gone).
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Oh my gosh! That was so beautifully written! You're my idel, seriously, this story is so amazing. Remus is one of my favorite characters, and the way you characterized him and described his thoughts and feelings is marvelous, and just downright perfect. Very well done, I could honestly go on forever! Great work, I love it!
AudioAesthetic chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I love your story, and I love your writing style, and, having read your profile and feeling like a bit of an authority on the subject, I think I love you. Will you marry me?

And yes, that was supposed to be creepy. I apologize.

~Audio
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I really enjoyed this!

Have to say, we see what happened the first time Sirius held baby Harry and the first time Remus - 'scuse me Raymoose - held him, but didn't Peter get a chance? If not, that may have been a fatal mistake on James' part! Do you suppose that if Peter had had a chance to bond with baby Harry that day, he might have been more inspired to stand up and refuse to betray him to Voldemort? We'll never know.

I especially liked Remus listening to the Trio talking on the Hogwarts Express. One thing, though:

[quote]He managed it just in time as the door was slid open. “Who do you reckon he is?” a strange voice asked. Since it wasn’t Harry’s voice, nor a female one, he assumed it was the red-haired boy.[/quote]

Has Remus actually heard 13-year-old Harry speak yet, at that point? Is he assuming Harry will sound recognizably like James?
abcsnowfall chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I really enjoyed reading you fic and thought you did a good job on it. It is going on my favourite list for sure.
MC chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Wonderful story! I loved it. However, there is a slight mistake. Peter's Zodiac is not the Rat, as he is born in the year 1958-1959, while Rat Zodiac is in the year 1960. Peter might be a pig or a dog, but definately not a Rat in the Chinese Zodiac. Aside for that, I really liked your story and it all really matches to the story in the books!
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This is brilliantly written. Fantastic characterisations. Had hoped it would be slightly shippy but you get what you're given I suppose. Loved it anyway. :D

F
Kate chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
that was so good! a very touching story!
lilacBookstar chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
The best one-shot I've ever read. Written with exactly the balance of emotion and description. A sparkling jewel of fanfiction if I may say so (sorry I'm in a poetic mood- just had double English studying Seamus Heany). Just a pity it couldn't be a full length story.

Lilac
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I love it! This is one of the best one-shots I've ever read!

-SweetSummerx3
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I just happened to stumble across this, and I thought it was absolutely magnificent. I loved the insight you gave into Harry's infancy and childhood, as witnessed by Remus. It was great how everything came full cirlce- with Harry going from calling Remus "Raymoose" (I chuckled out loud) to 'Sir' to 'Professor' and then finally back to 'Remus'.

I thought that you characterizations were extremely accurate. Fantastic job!
Sirry-Addict chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
A lovely story and a wonderful journey. :-) I enjoyed this very much. Everything came full circle and just...fit. There's no other word.

I spotted a few typos, maybe four at most, but they're easily spotted and nothing terrible. Nothing more than a mixed up word, such as fell instead of feel. They didn't detract from the reading experience at all, but I thought you might like to know. :-)

Wonderful work!

-Andry
Ani chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I admit it, I'm a terrible person and usually don't take the time to submit a review when I lurk on the site and read stories. But in this case, I couldn't walk away from your piece without telling you how much I enjoyed it. You write beautifully, the words flow and it is paced so well, spending not too much or too little time on any scene. Parts of it made me smile, made me laugh, made me tear up, made me remember how lucky I am in the life I have. There's more I want to say, but I don't have your gift with words to convey those thoughts. I'm looking forward to reading your other works and I'll be hanging around for updates to your latest story. Let me know if you ever need a beta or anything; I can't write, but I can edit (usually!). Thanks for a lovely read!

-Ani
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Lovely!

Remus is my favorite of all the HP characters and is, in my opinion, not all that easy to write well.

You did it in spades.

This was a fine, insightful and affectionate portrait of a complex and deeply private man. I'm impressed.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »