Reviews for On Chillon
antler chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
...Wow. You have rendered me speechless. Rather, typeless, but that's beside the point. The point is that this is officially one of my favorite AxelxRoxas fics ever, and it claims the spot of the only Oneshot ever to have done that for any fandom. Yay for you. The dialogue was gorgeous; I loved Axel's Shakespearean talk, and his turpentine comment. The description in this was beautiful, as it's not often when fic authors use metaphors in the outstanding way you did. Not often at all. I'm also in adoration of this version of Roxas. Too often he's made to sound extremely meek and timid, but here you made him something..more untameable. In short, this was amazing. You are earning an author alert/favourite author over this.
CrossoverQueen chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I can't believe I'm only reviewing this now. I've been reading it for a month.

I like how Roxas is defiling all the trademark items of Disney-Ariel's voice (metaphorically), Mulan's sword, the Magic Mirror, and Robin Hood's bow.

One thing I'm wondering, though-did you purposely misspell "Loxly"? For some reason it looks strange-I keep feeling like there's an E somewhere in it, but I can't remember how to spell it.
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I only just now got the alert / That's annoying. But I dunno why but my favorite lines of dailogue were " Whatcha doin' Roxas?" "Destroyin'" "That's kinda hot" I dunno it was just hot.

I liked this a lot, especially the end. So cool. Loove this.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Wow, how interesting. You really have a way with ... petic sounding words, it's true. And metaphors. And very pretty, telling, approproate imagery. Another effed up fic not becayse of quality but because of its crack potential, but interesting to read as always. I love you.
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Twisted-twisted to the point where the smearing of Roxas' blood leaves you all mystified because it seems like he's doing it right infront of you. Your talented...that's all I have to say.

I love this. Loved it, loved it, loved it, oh and I love you too for writing so beautifully.

- TerrisMoon
fullmetalguitar chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
*gape; twitch* I loved it though I have no fucking clue why.
AutumnDynasty chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Is it even possible for you to write a bad AxelRoxas? ;p

Seriously, I love the use of old english and it was really ..fun(?) to see the different items. I had to laugh at the 'Robin of Loxly'! Also interesting was the suggested use of turpentine. Yummy?

I'm looking foward to your next fic, whatever it might be!
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
you inspire me to add blood smears, lithium, and 17 thousand milligrams of acetaminophen to that ficclet of Sora getting his back pierced.

ilu.