Reviews for Cancer
SOulWindWALKER chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
really great story! keep up the good work! thanks! _
Rainy Dayz chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Wow... love your writing style! Please update!
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
cancer o.o
X-Harlequin-X chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
awesomeness i can tell this will have a sad ending but i love sad stories
Largely Inconsequential chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
AWESOME!

I was listening to 'Breathe' by Nelly furtado, so that kinda spoiled it, but it was still good.

I'm a NaruHina fan too! E! :)

But the whole Mother of War thing is very cool, unlike the whole Naruto is dying thing. Please let him live. :(

Or, kill him, if you like.
AllieReade chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
god, that lady is disturbing. I swear I'm going to have nightmares of her now. (not joking) Anyway, this is a really great story, and I'd love it if you'd update soon. Please do. This is really a great story.
Bubblegumcrazed chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
What a great discription of "Mother War"

I hope you keep this storie up, its realy interesting.
biggestboss chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
really good story! i value both you and AppleCoreCandyBox as very, very talented writers and i'm glad that you're working together. Depressing story, but it is realistic. This story is really making me think about jsut stuff. Really good! also, is the look of Mother War from My chemical Romance's music video of Black Parade?
kisses1991 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I really like this story so far. Can't wait to start cahp 2! How does a collab work? Do you like take turns writing paragraphs?
Michi P chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
I just wanted to say that I love the fact that you two put in some My Chemical Romance in there. Mother War was a great idea.

I also want to clear up something. In the first chapter, Kyuubi was referred to as a 'she,' but in chapter 2 Kyuubi is a 'he'. Which one is it?

Thanks for the update!
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
O.O WOW! I still can't get over your writing styles, and how well they mesh togather... This is probably one of the single most greatest pieces of fiction I have ever read... ) Sad, very deeply sad, but oh so very very well done
Mysmilingmask chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
it's very good so far. Please keep up the good work.
00Pixie00 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Fantastically written. I do hope this has more chapters to come. So heart wrenching, I really enjoyed reading this.
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
*wimpers and sobs uncontrolably* omg... this is amazing writing, so very very sad but... amazing. I know the pain of losing someone to cancer, my grandma died last year to cancer... *sniffs* still, my brain could barely comprehend the awsomeness that is a coab between Apple and yourself Angel ) you guys need to do coabs more often *sniffs again* yes Im in the caf. now and I started tearing up in a very nosiy, very crowded public place. This is a big deal for me, I generally don't show my feelings... when my grandma dided I never cried... so that shows you how very much "in control" I am of my emotions, so yeah, best praise I can give you is that I cried... god Im rambaling again, anyhoo off to my next class.
Joyful chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
You knocked me on my ass and made me cry, which you should take as the highest compliment. You are an amazing writer!