Reviews for Cancer
Jj chapter 2 . 3/25
Please update
Fright and Sad chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Those are the 2 things I feel. I don't know why I'm torturing myself this way. I really don't. I hate it when Naruto is sad or dying, but I still read about it. I'm a masochist now, huh? I wanna cry right now, so I'm gonna go and possibly do that, kay?
SOulWindWALKER chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
really great story! keep up the good work! thanks! _
Rainy Dayz chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Wow... love your writing style! Please update!
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
cancer o.o
X-Harlequin-X chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
awesomeness i can tell this will have a sad ending but i love sad stories
Largely Inconsequential chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
AWESOME!

I was listening to 'Breathe' by Nelly furtado, so that kinda spoiled it, but it was still good.

I'm a NaruHina fan too! E! :)

But the whole Mother of War thing is very cool, unlike the whole Naruto is dying thing. Please let him live. :(

Or, kill him, if you like.
AllieReade chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
god, that lady is disturbing. I swear I'm going to have nightmares of her now. (not joking) Anyway, this is a really great story, and I'd love it if you'd update soon. Please do. This is really a great story.
Bubblegumcrazed chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
What a great discription of "Mother War"

I hope you keep this storie up, its realy interesting.
biggestboss chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
really good story! i value both you and AppleCoreCandyBox as very, very talented writers and i'm glad that you're working together. Depressing story, but it is realistic. This story is really making me think about jsut stuff. Really good! also, is the look of Mother War from My chemical Romance's music video of Black Parade?
kisses1991 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I really like this story so far. Can't wait to start cahp 2! How does a collab work? Do you like take turns writing paragraphs?
Michi P chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
I just wanted to say that I love the fact that you two put in some My Chemical Romance in there. Mother War was a great idea.

I also want to clear up something. In the first chapter, Kyuubi was referred to as a 'she,' but in chapter 2 Kyuubi is a 'he'. Which one is it?

Thanks for the update!
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
O.O WOW! I still can't get over your writing styles, and how well they mesh togather... This is probably one of the single most greatest pieces of fiction I have ever read... ) Sad, very deeply sad, but oh so very very well done
MeguApple chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
it's very good so far. Please keep up the good work.
00Pixie00 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Fantastically written. I do hope this has more chapters to come. So heart wrenching, I really enjoyed reading this.