Reviews for The Unexpected Question
MaximumFANGirlz chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Trust me, I giggled. And it wasn't two. Then again, I am insane. Maybe that's got something to do with it.

I had to reread this for about the tenth time...It's SO GREAT!
casper-ninde chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was ilarius. It was well written and ave me some good laughs
hermione278 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
this is hilarious at 1:08 am too ) love it!
connieewing chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
WOW GO RON AND HERMIONE LOL! Keep it up.
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
yes parts did make me laugh it was good
AuthorDream4Life chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
it's cute. no doubt, it would have been hysterical, had i read it a two in the am. but, alas, i am reading it at 12:35 in the afternoon, and, though it was admittedly funny, it wasnt off-the-wall funny-as-hell.

i did enjoy it though, and i think you did an excellent job of it.

-Sas
CeeSixAychTwelveOhSix chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I find it absolutely hilarious that I knew what Ron was going to ask and Harry didn't. I mean, really, who's the best friend in the situation? :P Very cute.
angelps7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
lol that was awesome! hahah i had a few dirty ideas in there.. lol grit my teeth and do it. u dont wanna know what i was thinking there.. haha and i love harrys crazy confused character! and his dream with the neon suit and wedding and all... hahah!
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Hm... good stuff. Really. It did make me laugh a lot, but it was also angsty, so now I have very mixed-up emotions. Thanks a lot.

Anyways, it's really well written and I'm glad I read it. I'm not the biggest Ron/Hermione shipper, so I don't read much of it. Great job!

Peace,

Yellow Moon
Coconut Girl chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Very cute... Very funny... And it's not even 2am.. lol.

Good job!

Maybe at 4am, you could write Harry making the decision to get Ginny back, and then he goes after her.

That would be hilarious :-) I would love that.