Reviews for Green
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow! I loved this! Especially the Mystique moment!
MorriganFearn chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This is great. I love the removed, distant style that you've used to display Rogue's attempts to divorce herself from the recent past. The tension and pacing were perfect for the story.

Great examination of the costume as a reflection of the mental state of any given superhero. I've never really thought about it that way, seeing costume changes as something that cycles in with different creative teams. I'm glad to have my dull worldview shaken up a little.

I would definitely encourage you to continue writing. Seeing what you come up with will be interesting. Seeing as this was so well written I hope you try to challenge yourself, possibly by writing an action oriented fic. You know what you're doing when it comes to character introspection, so busting into a new genre might be the challenge for you.

Keep going, and catch the tiger by the tail.

~ MF
iamdaemon chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Great one shot! I like the reasoning you presented for Rogue's switch to the Brotherhood style uniform. Rogue is my favorite character and I think you handled her well.
Remy'sRose chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
she should have knocked Mystique on her ass, I would have. I loved the imagery in your story, it was so lovely.
Grin Reaper chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
You've given a whole new meaning to green. It also happens to be one of my favourite colours... -
SouthernLoner chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
not bad...are you going to continue? most likely not so never mind dumb question...
Elicia chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
This was a nice look inside her mind. I especially liked Mystique's reaction.