Reviews for Autumn
anime-dark-fairy chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
I see it's been a while since you last updated, but i hope you still plan on continuing at some point. You write in a very captivating manner that is easy to get lost in, and I would certainly like to see where the story goes from here.
I hope to see an update alert in my inbox soon. :)
JacindaWeire chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! I think I'll go crazy if I don't read it soon. This fanfic is awesome. :)
kitoriko chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
did cloud just kiss tifa? Lol oh man what is gonna happen next? A lot of drama is coming clouds way aint it? Poor cloud Lol
kitoriko chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
It's cute to see roxas acting protective of cloud in this chapter, and you go girl! Writing a story for the sake of receiving reviews, isn't the way to go, so I definetly agree with what you said about writing the fic because you want to.

Although reviews from fans are nice, It's sad to see that some authors on this website write a story, do one or two chapters and then tell the fans if they don't leave a review or don't have enough of it, they'll discontinue story.
kitoriko chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
go for it leon Lmao if only he didn't wear that metaphorical mask, then he'd be bangin cloud like he should be now hahahaha
XxGoodGirlGoneTobixX chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
This update was worth the wait :D
Aozora.NejiSasUKE chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
thanks for update..the fic is awesome )
Aozora.NejiSasUKE chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
thanks for update..the fic is awesome )
raerobdestiny chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
I was waiting FOREVER for an update so when i saw one, i was like, HOLY SHIIZZZZ.

this is a seriously good story and it deserves to be finished. I don't care how many chapters you're planning to churn up as long as u finish it. :D

update soooooonnn.
XxGoodGirlGoneTobixX chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
NEHHHHHH TIFA. NO COCK-BLOCKING D

Anyways, LOOOVIN the fic so far, I can seriously NOT wait fror the next chap!
Nikitadacosta chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
You got me really curious as to where this is going :D Can't wait to see how Leon and Cloud finally get together! Please continue :D
Mahon chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
Oh, Yuffie
Valth001 chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
this is an excellent story and I really want to see what happens next
FrankIeroRules chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
Awesome chapter! I love it, can't wait for the next one! :D
Nightmare Dweller chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
Poor Leon! Cloud's being such a jerk! T-T That's so unfair! I loved it, though...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »