Reviews for Together on Thanksgiving
cookie-dough chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Aw so sweet. Loved the food fight!
LiaBelle chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
K, so this is beyond cute. I love it!
Ulysses1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Bo, I am done now with all three of your lovely stories and I want more! Hail the Barnett Family Traditions. You really bring out the sweetness that Ray possesses in your stories and I truly felt that I was reading about the people I see on the TV screen. Really well done.
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This was cute too - love seeing the soft and domestic side of Ray and esp loved all the traditions!
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Extremely cute. :D
Amy chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Aww, that was so damn sweet! Ray and Neela are so cute together.
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
AWE!
Atashi Desu chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Freaking woot! I loved that! hehe. teenagers who can't admit they wanna go to the prom together. Hilarious-ness! Fluffyness! Woot-ness!
Invisible Shadowess chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
aw... this is so cute! i wish that's how last night's episode was like. i really don't like that Katie girl. Ah, and who can risist food fights? they are always the best. though i too don't really like the whole cleaning up part. enough about me; this fic was really good.

-Anie
Laura chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I loved it. It was sweet and tender. There is "roomies" moments, love moments... It was well written.

I really enjoyed it.
espergirl04 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
OMG, I loved it!
MoonlitClarity chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Oh, this is so great. Nice job! I love it. And I hope you have a happy thanksgiving! .
trorygirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
loved it. sweet and fluffy. which i totally needed after the complete lack of roomies this season. so awesome job.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
lovely! it was really sweet! i love ray!
butterflyswest chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I love this just love this ...so good...so them..I didnt see "THE END" so iam holding out for more..