Reviews for Visiting Hakoda
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Your theory... woah. You NAILED it.

Great fic! I like how it's mostly serious with a touch of humor - that gives it good balance.
oreocheesecakes chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I love this! I love how you wrote Hakoda's reaction; it's really what I'd expect of him. And of course, Aang's still the adorable, blushing, sincere, head-over-heels for Katara kid he always is :) Sokka's, well . . . Sokka (that says a lot, hahaha )))) and you are an awesome writer.
Great story! :D
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Cute! XD
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Thats good, but I'm not so sure Katara would be so pleased
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
I loved this! It was amazing. And, I love how Aang agreed with Sokka in That if they hurt Suki or Katara they would pay - I am sure, he wouldn't kill someone but I bet if they hurt her, he would probably. *shrugs* Once again, great story.
avatargurumaster chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
This was really good. You are super observant to pick up that star wars cross over before the episode came out. It actually makes sense being as Mark Hamil(Luke) is Ozai on the show
ZoeyRedbirdXStark chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
hey. when r u gonna do the next chapter? i cant wait. Message me to tell. ty!
MirrorMyThoughts chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
aw

I like the idea of this fanfic and thought you wrote it really well!

erm... i know you've finnished this fanfic but i think would be cool if you added another chapter about when ..er.. aang woke up in the first ep of season 3, to show what kataras dad thought when he saw them together, coz the line ...

"He decided to reserve any further judgments on the potential relationship until he actually saw Aang and Katara together."

.. got me thinking an i would love to read a chapter were you show what he thought, as you have a lovely writing style!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Wow, it's scarily uncanny how accurate you were with your predictions! I think I actually liked your version better (it had more Kataang).

The best part was "Aang said darkly." Because there's something about Aang's "dark" voice that is just awesome.
chocolatecoveredbananacheese chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Yay! Update!
Princess Yue chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Really nice fic. It's fairly close to how the season finale actually went. Great job!
123Mathias321 chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
nice
Ron Weasly girl chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
I really liked that, how you got to see how Hakoda might feel about Aang and Katara :)
kataang93 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
That was wonderful, incredibly well-conceived!
Meet Me Halfway chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
Is this supposed to be a SokkaxSuki story?