Reviews for Olivia Can't Find Her Jutting Ribs Sexy
Bekka0405 chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
Wow is just about all I can say. That was an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing! Can't wait to read more of whatever is in that beautiful mind of yours thank you so much!
AllOverTheWorld chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
I really liked this story. It was an interesting topic and it showed a very unique perspective while still making it realistic.
recovering anorexic chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
this strikes close to home. i remember the pain, the emotion, the thought process that goes along with anorexia. so hard to overcome.
ravenaurelius chapter 17 . 1/6/2009
fantastic story
Raheema chapter 17 . 11/15/2007
*wipes tear* beautifully written. it's a struggle i went through with my ex and i understand what it's like. This story is wondefully touching and sad but hopeful and loving at the same time. brilliant.
Marish89 chapter 17 . 11/12/2007
It was a wonderful story! Fantastic!
Ponys chapter 17 . 11/12/2007
wow.. short but really nice ending.

Very lovely, I don't think you could've done it better. realistic, too! :-)
NeoTroi79 chapter 17 . 11/12/2007
Wow. That was a completely wonderful story. Really. I hope you keep writing.
Ponys chapter 16 . 11/7/2007
*sniff* I hate that disease!

lovely story, please update soon?

xo ponys
Marish89 chapter 16 . 8/29/2007
Please update, I'm glad they found Alex. What's going to happen to her? Please update, can't wait to read more!
ACertainJustice chapter 14 . 7/31/2007
poor liv, she can't do it all on her own. I'm really glad elliot is there to help her. please continue!
Marish89 chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
This is really sad. Please update soon!
piecesofyourheart chapter 12 . 7/21/2007
omg will alex ever get over her weight issues? i really hope so this is a great fic and im glad you updated.
Erin Lycan chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
Great soon plz
Marish89 chapter 11 . 4/19/2007
WOW! This story is fantastic! Please continue and update soon! I can't wait to read more! It's so realistic. Please update!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »