Reviews for Sending You a Little Christmas
luluhrh chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
oh my gods (fangirling over PJO), this was the EPITOME (hehe love that word) of adorable!
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I love this!
Sora919 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I know this is an old Christmas story and all, but it's absolutely amazing and superb. Awesome job.
Kagura-chan15 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
that was so adorable. ik really liked this story. edwin is like the best pairing in FMA.

kaga chan
musicalgenius chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
aww...so cute. really liked it!

musicalgenius
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This is very, very sweet. Aw.
Animanga Author chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
KAWAII! I loved it and every moment I was just thinking 'AW!' D Nice job!
aqua-eyed mystery520 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Aw so cute! that was so sweet!I loved it, & especially Breda's "Merry non-denominational commercialized holiday period, and a happy new orbital cycle around the Sun" I so love that. great job!

Gotta love EdxWin fics (yay fluff) -
Michiyo-Chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
OMG CUTE! -
servii68 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
OH that was so cute! I like the mistletoe idea... and I like Breda's merry Christmas. I'm gonna memorize it and say it to everyone I know.

Merry non denominational comercialized holiday period and a happy new orbital cycle around the sun to you too! XD
kitten robot chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Fluff is great D. This was cute. Christmas is normally nothing more than a pain up the ass for me, but its still nice to read about happy ones XP

Great writing, keep it up!

-Gabunny
Kitsune The Girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
aw X) so cute uber kawaii!
thisisnotongoogleanymore chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Merry non-denominational commercialized holiday period, and a happy new orbital cycle around the Sun- that is awesome. Aww... this is so sweet and fluffy. :o I loved it. All hail EdWin-ness!
C.M. Kearney chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
EEK! SQUEAL! FLUFF! XD

LOL! What Breda said almost sounded like something I'd try to say just so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year celebrations wouldn't be so cliche. _
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
lol that was so sweet, and cute! i love the big words for merry christmas and happy new year! D