Reviews for Is she the one for me?
Ashe Shinkuri chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
It's really good! I hope you continue this story, and make the second chapter soon!
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
It hasn’t even gotten to the good parts yet and you let the story hang like this. Put another chapter up soon.
Gin The Red Wolf chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
this seems like an interesting fic i hope you continue it soon. can't wait.
chillin-in-my-wonderland chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
er...good, but don't you think you're rushing a bit? just saying, it's your fanfic, do what you want with it. but, you have a good idea, i like where you are going with this. INUSAN 4EVA!
Bri chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Please write more chapters. you have a great start. I like it alot so
GohanRULEZ chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
RyterHarpie chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
You're doing a really good job. This is a great couple and I wish I could see more of them together. Pretty please update soon!
Thehowlingxoxoxox chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
i hate sangoxinuyasha pairings but good story update soon!
Lorainefan chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Wow very good please continue the story
WineIXI chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
i wonder what inuyasha is gonna since sango is all alone (-_-)
Nightfall2525 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
ok update 6 days is long to long to have to wait for an update

it's good so far keep up the good work
AnimeMaster168 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Nice chapter. Its a great opening chapter. It's got all the main things. The main Characters, the place, the situation, and all that other stuff. Can't wait till the next chapter is up. Hope its up soon.

afunnielilgurlwhuloverzanime18 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Quarter Queen chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Fwee! I like it, but don't rush their feelings. They shouldn't kiss or anything at least till chappie six. Just remember, don't rush their love. It would be awesome if they somehow met up with Miroku and Kagome. - DUN DUN DUN! Angsty goodness.
reikobuns chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
this was really good my friend! not bad for a first timer. a few things here and there. watch for those missing words, and a bit of grammer. nice ending tho. update. .