Reviews for Dawn of the Noobs
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
This fic is dead. Not a big surprise.
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was a nice story, I enjoyed it, I don't think you WILL finish it though.
Kaslyna chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
More! :D
Assaultofthedreadnought chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Wow...the Masked Devil is pretty scary...I hope you make the next chapter soon you haven't made another chapter in ages...
thejasonresno chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
amazing story, well written, and it got me back into playing runescape again. i wish the game had as wide sweeping wars as this story does.

but seriously: sensational. tons of good action, drama, and dialogue. the horror is a good addition cause alot of writers now won't go that far. but you did. you really capture the feel of the game and the feel of a real story. good job

and you HAVE to finish this story.
FeatherClaw of Windclan chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Name: Angloarab

Level: 66

Age: 28

Gender: Female

Equipment: Mithril Scimitar, black cape, Priest gown

Way of fighting: Torture, Psychological and physical and swords...

Race: Human

History: Was abandoned by her parents when she was five, and led a dark and horrifying army until age 23.

Personality: A vicious smuggler who sees the world in black and earns a living by killing, assasination, and smuggling. She is also a part of the black arms gang and is extremely loyal to them, and only them. Goes around slaughtering trees, goblins, imps, and people. She's got a problem with my story, 'the killer'
Fukachi no Rin chapter 11 . 6/19/2008
Woah! This is amazing! The Horror added along- amazing! And cool story plot. Never read anything like it before.

As for the writing style, also amazing (notice the lack of vocabulary here .) The switch between First and Third Person adds lots o' drama (if you can classify it as that.)

The only thing I have to ask now is regarding the Immortal Language. Did you base it off of another foreign language or make it up completely by yourself?

I hope you keep it up! This story is one of the best I've read so far.
Lorze The Brookes chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
My god, I really am completely hooked on this story. I don't know how you do it, and I probably don't want to know where some of these ideas came from, but - wow.

If you're still taking character requests, then could you consider mine? Yzrol Bree (or just Yzrol) at level 50, strong with all skills and mage but pretty much crap at everything else :). Even if you don't include my character, I'm still completely amazed at how well written this story is. Please, please keep up the amazing work, and next time, post sooner :P
yondergod22 chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
good story, I had to reread the whole thing though, because I didn't remember it very much, lol
Werelizard chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
When I started writing this story, I didn't have Microsoft Word or any other word processors; I had to use WordPad. So the earlier chapters have many more mistakes and spelling errors. Not to mention the fact I started like 2 years ago, and my writing skills have improved greatly since then.

Thanks for all the reviews guys.
Rurouni209 chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
This chapter is *much* better than previous ones, and I really liked it ). It might sound a bit derogatory, but previous chapters had extreme amounts of tiny mistakes, and it drove me up the wall lol (I'm a perfectionist). CYa in the next one _
Malak Wolynx chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
Awesome story man. Do you mind if i write a sidestory from this?
Copper Kestrel chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Really great story! Love all the plot twists, and the way those noobs just keep coming, and the main characters just won't give up!
Lorze The Brookes chapter 10 . 1/7/2008
Oh, you must continue this story! You've managed to get so many plot twists out of things I would never have thought of. Seriously, this is the most excited I've been about a fanfiction in forever. Well done for deciding to share your talent with us!
Lorze The Brookes chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
Holy crap, man, this is one of the most gripping things I've read in ages. You honestly deserve to be C2ed for this - it's absolutely fascinating. You've got me from the first few words. The imagery is fantastic, and the plot is thrilling. Well done!