Reviews for The List
Chameleonxx chapter 16 . 7/3
That was so cute! Amazingly adorable!
hhrforever chapter 16 . 5/30
I very much enjoyed your story. Very original idea. Loved all the reasons why they should be together. Very funny. Fantastic job
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/18
A headline in the *Prophet*? Really? I just died laughing at this chapter?
And the two of them are so much in denial. Makes wonder why...
Love it. Keep going with new stories.
Wow chapter 2 . 5/9
I loved it. Seriously, I love it. Ginny's character is amazing and one that I would like to see more of.
Piper McLean chapter 1 . 3/20
This could be pretty cooool...
Grace B chapter 2 . 2/4
Yesss I love this so much already. You are an amazing author I love all of your stories. Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day because you always make my day :)
sourav15 chapter 15 . 1/11
Oh, it was awesome, humorous as well. Though, in my opinion, it took eternally long to get them together. But still, no complains, and really a masterpiece.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
bad and boring
Classic Vision chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
I'm relatively new to this fandom but I've read a lot of stories and this by far is the best Harry Hermione chemistry I've seen. They are both in character with the dialog and reactions to each other work well and are very believable. Hope you write more stories for this fandom in the future.
EryrGwyn chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I loved this story so very much and I normally give any fics past GoF a wide berth.

Thank you so very much for sharing your gift with us.
ophelie chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
BUT
BUT
BUT
he needs to just KISS HER
chadairuler chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Well, I haven't gotten to the last sentence of the first chapter yet but I just wanted to say that you had me from the beginning with '10 reasons...' Just so sassy! Have a nice day and I'm going back to reading!
Pitbull22 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
this reminds me and my friend grant everyone thinks we should go out and were both like no than you
NarwhalWarlord chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
This is proof that even though 99% of Potterfics are absolutely rubbish, the remaining 1% which this is part of is always worth holding the line for.

Awesome.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
Love it ! Keep up the AWESOME work this shows ur quite the HP/HG fan!
-(TigerHeroBrineP)
671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »