Reviews for The List
Dreamer22 chapter 16 . 19h
Very cute story, I greatly enjoyed reading it!
SilvijaRii chapter 16 . 2/25
This story is so briliant, awsome, perfect, lovly... did I mention how i love it?!
SilvijaRii chapter 3 . 2/25
I'm the second one on the list after Ginny
Kujali chapter 15 . 2/22
This story had me laughing out loud the whole way through! Funny, sassy, sweet. Great stuff!
thegrangermalfoy chapter 1 . 2/21
I loved it very, very much! It's been a time since I last read something really good, like this one. I just read (don't write) and I've been for years, so it always comes a time that it's hard to find a great story. And this one is great
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 6 . 1/30
As this story goes on, I can't fathom why Hermione even speaks to Ginny by now. Or punched her in the face, at the very least.
Bmah chapter 5 . 1/3
Sorry, had to comment. Only us Americans watch that godforsaken lame ball drop every year. The British do new years with style and have the most awesome firework show off of the London eye, to music. The British don't fuck around with a ball on new years, they go out of the year with a bang, and a boom, and those pretty fountain fireworks.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 14 . 11/22/2016
Wish they had ended up together.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
It is going to be an interesting Christmas.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
I am one of those who think Harry and Hermione were perfect for each other, sadly, that was not meant to be. They understood and accepted each other, no questions asked. And it's very true that they touched each other without even thinking about it. In the books their friendship could have gone farther and the movies showed the intimacy they shared, the depth of the feelings for each other. I'm rambling, forgive me.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
And mayhem is about to start.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2016
Best fic yet
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
Was Mona and Lia a pun on Mona Lisa? I find this amusing.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2016
I almost don't want them to get together just because Ginny is so annoying. I feel genuine pity for her boyfriends and future husband.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
Okay...I would snap too. Ginny is just obnoxious.