Reviews for The List
JazzGirl123 chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
Random Dude: Oh, no. I'm back in work, meaning JazzGirl123 is in her "more than violent mood". Ehem, she's currently blowing up a life size mannequin of Dean Thomas and is now stabbing it...I had no idea you could kill someone with a doll...who looks a lot like Ginny...
JazzGirl123 chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
I can only imagine Ginny's expression to that. As for the Grangers-again, no nice words about te elders-I thought Harry's gift was sweet and very thoughtful.
JazzGirl123 chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
Two sections I could not stop laughing at:

1- 5. After everything that has happened, the unbelievable has occurred. Ginny was right. And that alone is why the world is coming to an end.

2- "All right then," Harry said, and he followed her downstairs, where a room full of people related to Mrs. Granger awaited. In other words, for someone such as Harry who wanted nothing more than to keep the topic off his relationship with Hermione, he was entering Hell.

Loved it. Ooh, some family drama.
JazzGirl123 chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Wow, Ron really is thick...He always was but seriously...
JazzGirl123 chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Again, no nice things floating in my head...
JazzGirl123 chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
I can't say a nice thing about the Grangers right now. However, I did feel for Ginny. I wish she wasn't so persistent but I can see why she would want them together.
JazzGirl123 chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
*sigh* They won't give up, will they?
JazzGirl123 chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
...I have no comment except Ginny really can be scary.
JazzGirl123 chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
This story is fantastic but I am angered at it. Probably because I was in a similar situation and now we're...Never mind. Loved it.
JazzGirl123 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
My cousin is wondering why I'm literally ripping up the pillows on my couch, and sobbing at the same time.

I would have yelled at them. I would have screamed bloody murder. I would have transferred school. I would stop considering them my friends.
JazzGirl123 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Hermione's reaction is completely normal. That was my reaction when kids at my school thought I was dating my best guy friend. They said we were perfect for each other and made such cute couple...so we started to distance ourselves after no one believed our protests. Now we barely even acknowledge each other...And they wonder why the usually bubbly, random, aggressive girl is shy and quiet-reading stories instead of writing them.

...Let's just say I hate gossip and rumors.
JazzGirl123 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
ROFL Ginny and her essay.
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
LMAO, surprise-I actually like Ginny here. Lovely first chapter.
Defend chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Best Harmony fanfic on here: was the inspiration for my own one. I actually love your portrayal of

Ginny here, and the story itself practically had me in fits the entire time.

Epic.

Please keep writing!
nutmegtrees chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
This is such an incredibly cute and awesome piece of work that put a smile on my face and gave me warm fuzzies inside. Thank you so much for writing it:)
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »